Sunday 7 June 2020

My Top Products for a Good Nights Sleep

Good Morning and Happy Sunday 😀

Hope you're having a good weekend!

I find that the most important thing for me to even get started in the morning is to have had a good nights sleep. If I don't then don't bother talk to me and expect me not to be productive ha! 😂 I try to go to bed around 10.30pm and get up around 7.15am for work so I get a good few hours sleep!

I have found the perfect products and even a couple of apps for the perfect nights sleep 😊


Megrhythm Eye Mask Lavender - £6.99 for a Pack of 5

I can't recommend this product enough. The eye mask warms up to approximately 40˚c with a soothing lavender scent being released. It relieves tension and relaxes you so much. The eye mask fits perfectly over the eyes and is so comfortable around the ears. I nearly fall asleep wearing this, it's that relaxing! I use this with a meditation app called Headspace (more on that later) 😊

Garnier Night Time Eye Mask - £2.99

This works a similar way as the one above but is a cooling sensation. It is very hydrating for the area around your eyes and definitely helps with those pesky dark circles under the eyes.

Dove Derma Spa Beauty Sleep Balm - £9.99

This is a must not just for super soft skin but for a good nights sleep. It is a very thick balm and smells incredible! Lavender is such a relaxing scent and perfect for when your snuggled up in bed and drifting asleep. It also renews skin from day 1 of using it so it is perfect for your elbows, knees and any other of those places you find more dry or that need just that little bit of extra love. I always apply it to my arms and neck so I can smell it when I'm asleep.

The Body Shop French Lavender Pillow Mist - £15.00

If you know me you would know I love a good pillow mist. I have this one for my birthday and I absolutely love it. It actually smells like I am in a field of lavender, it is so authentic! I 100% notice the difference in my night sleep if I don't use this. I fall asleep with 15 minutes easily and it relaxs me so much and it actually takes away some of the anxiety/stress from throughout the day.

Now onto the apps I've been using....

Headspace

Headspace is probably my favourite app of all time. It has loads of different sessions from anxiety, sleep, stress and even sessions for pregnancy. I use the basics one everyday which is suited for everyone. You can choose your time frame either 5, 10 or 15 mins so if you're short for time of just want a shorter session you can. It is narrated by the most relaxing voice which is of Andy Puddicombe the creator of Headspace. You can try the app for free to see if it for you 😊

Doze

I not 100% sure but I think this is only for Android, but it is so simple and just has relaxing music from piano, storms, rainfall and ambient that play on repeat. There's not much to say about it apart from it is very relaxing. 😊

So those are my top tips for trying to get a nice relaxing nights sleep.

What do you recommend?

Thank you for reading as always.

Tash xxx

** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........