Wednesday 20 January 2021

My Most Highly Recommended Sleep Sprays

Hello and welcome back to my blog 😊

Following on from my last blog post I'm going to do a quick run down of my favourite sleep/pillow sprays to help get a good nights sleep and relax.

First things first invest in a very good eye mask to keep out any light and relax. 

I always have a sleep spray for birthdays/christmas present, everyone who know me knows I go through these like no business. The best ones are the ones that contain a good amount of lavendar and chamomile.

The favourite brands are Champneys, Sanctuary Spa, Happy Place, Body Shop and This Works. You can get cheaper versions but honestly they don't work as well and it's something you really need to invest in. I notice the difference in the morning if I haven't used it and by using it I get such a long deep sleep which then helps with anxiety as I am one of those people who need a really good long sleep to function and even feel like myself the next day.

Do you have any sleep/pillow spray recommendations?

Thank you for reading. 😊

Tash x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........