Sunday 22 November 2015

My Top Lip Balm Picks For Winter

Now that it's winter it means cold weather, windy days and worst of all sore and dry lips. I find that in the winter I use more lip balm to make sure they are moisturised and kept in good condition. I have selected a few of my favourite lip balms and have rated them to help you choose your one for the season :)

Burts Bees - £3.69


The first one is the Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm, which is the traditional lip balm stick which is useful for travel and to put in your bag. This one is so moisturising so only a small amount is needed, I prefer to use this one at night to let it soak in. It doesn't really have a scent or flavour but definitely does the job.

The Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is in a small tin. It is a very waxy substance and contains a tiny bit of peppermint oil which gives you a slight tingle on the lips. This one is great to slip into your coat pocket and to top up through out the day.

Lottie London Lip Balm Ball - £4.99

This is one of my favourite new beauty products this year. The Lottie London Lip Balm is incredibly moisturising and smells so nice. They currently have three flavours which are Strawberry Shortcake, Cherry Apple and my favourite Caramel Apple. The packaging is so cute and I love the shape and how it fits to moisturise your top and bottom lip in one go.

Malin and Goetz - £10.00

Malin and Goetz Lip Moisturizer is my go to favourite night time lip balm. I always apply a good amount so it can soak in and work its magic over night. This one isn't scented and is more of a gel texture. A tiny bit goes a long way and can also be used to give your lips a natural shine. It contains ingredients which create a continual amount of protection and moisture.

EOS - £7.00

EOS are one of those classics that most people have tried and either love or hate. I love them, I find them so moisturising and they have a wide variety of scents. It is a bit harder to find these in shops in the UK but I recently found that River Island stock them yayy!

The Body Shop Lip Balm/ Butter - £4.00

I couldn't do a favourite lip balm post without mentioning a Body Shop one. They have a wide variety of different designs, scents and textures. I have the Honeymania one which is a lot more moisturising than the Blueberry Lip Butter and it smells amazing. One of the best ones from the body shop is the cocoa butter lip balm stick which is around the £4.00 mark but is so worth it. 

Carmex Lip Balm - £2.69

I'm new to the Carmex brand. I have always seen it and heard good reviews but have only recently bought one for myself. To me it smells like marzipan or some sort of cake. It's is super moisturising and very easy to apply. It is definitely a good one to use just before heading out into the windy weather on your way to work.

What is your "must have" lip balm for the winter? Do you use any of the above?

Thank you for reading

Natasha x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........