Monday 31 December 2018

My Favourite Moments of 2018

Hi Everyone :)

As it's New Years Eve, thought I'd do a little round up of my favourite moments of 2018. I love reading everyones and of course it's something to loom back on in the future.

January

January is never a month of excitement. I always have really bad Christmas blues and soon realise I have a whole year to wait until Christmas again. It mainly involves a lot of lazy Sundays, Costa trips and shopping days to try and cheer myself up 😅


February

Of course February is Valentines Day. This year my boyfriend and I went to Hoar Cross Hall Spa and Hotel. We decided not to do presents but to just have some nice time away with each other instead. The spa is incredible, so much to do and the food was equally amazing! We had the best time!






March

It snowed 😒 I love how snow looks but when you have to try to get to work or go somewhere it really is a pain. The worst is the few days after it initially snowed where it goes all hard and slippy. Not good when I have to walk to work 😅


April

It was my 24th birthday. 24?!? Like where has the time gone. I remember writing my blog post for my 21st birthday like it was yesterday. I went to Twycross Zoo with my work mom aka my best friend! She knew how much I loved giraffes so that was the main reason for going ha! Then I went out for a family meal with the my mom, dad and brother. I also dyed my hair a lot darker and redder which I absolutely loved.



May

You guessed it another trip to the spa 😜 This time we went to Moor Hall Spa and booked what I think is the best room in the hotel. It had a Jacuzzi in the room.....that's right in the room!!! We picked the best weekend as it was perfect weather and again the food was amazing.



June/July

I looked through my camera roll and all I had was selfies, food and sunny days which sums up me 😅😆  I did outdoor yoga and enjoyed the sunny warm summer we were having because it's very rare in the UK!


August

I had the best weekend away with my boyfriend to Stratford Upon Avon. Luckily for us it's only a 40 minute drive but you feel like you have gone to completely the other side of the country. The weather was incredible...I think it was the hottest weekend of the year. We went on the big wheel, had fish & chips and enjoyed the time together. 💓






September

I went on a family holiday down to Dartmouth. My all time favourite place, it's so picturesque and again it was so hot. I ate a lot of food and went on a lot of shopping trips but mainly enjoyed the views and explored the seaside.



October

This was a month of a shed load of beauty advent calendar reviews and where I gained the confidence to be happy and post an outfit shot on Instagram. I said I would have 1 beauty advent calendar this year but I had more than ever! 2019 is the year of one (I say that now but we'll see)
Oh and I passed my driving theory test  😄





November

I really wanted to go back to Stratford Upon Avon at Christmas when all the decorations and lights were up so at the end of November we went. I wasn't disappointed, it looked so magical and I had such an amazing time. (Apart from dropping my phone and smashing the screen) lol! 




December

Obviously December is my all time favourite month and always will be. I love Christmas more and more every year. I just love the build up, preparation, food, music, lights etc so my month was filled with all the Starbucks/Costa Christmas drinks/cakes you can imagine.



I also want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has took the time to read my blog over the past year.......I have surpassed 30,000 page views and I'm so happy 😀


I can't wait to put more time into blogging next year and hopefully post a lot more.

Thank you for reading and Happy New Year!! 😚

Tash x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........