Wednesday 8 April 2020

At Home Yoga for Everyone

Hello Everyone 😀

Hope you're all well 😊

I'm currently writing this on my 26th birthday which this year has felt so weird for obvious reasons. Anyway I wanted to do a yoga post which is suitable for anyone to do of any age or level so you don't have to be an experienced yogi to get involved 😊

Now if the perfect time to start with the beautiful weather and it's something different to do during your day at home.

Yoga is the perfect way to de-stress and wind down. I love yoga outside listneing to the birds and enjoying the sun.

So the below poses are brilliant for beginners and you will see a difference/improvement each day you practice.

Cat Pose
Childs Pose
Plank Pose
Half Pigeon Pose
Cobra Pose
You don't need a yoga mat or any special equipment. If you want to relax even more, play some relaxing music or maybe light a few candles if you're inside.

Let me know if you do yoga and what is your favourite pose?

If you want a more advanced post with different poses, also let me know 😊

Thank you for reading.

Tash xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the cobra pose! I can always feel it stretching out my back! I always follow cobra with child's pose too!

    Perri | www.perriblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes one of my favourites too 😊
    Childs pose is so relaxing 🙂 x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........