Sunday 22 May 2016

Review Update - Celsius Hair Ceramic Heat Protect & Shine Spray Review

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all having a good weekend :)

I rarely do a follow up review on a product but I am just blown away by this one in particular.

Celsius is a brand that have completely changed how my hair feels, looks and improved my confidence because my hair stays looking presentable even after battling through wind and rain to work :)


I have been using this for nearly a month now and have just started on my second bottle and will definitely be purchasing this repeatedly until forever!! :D 

I just get so excited so straighten my hair and see the results after. I can see that the ends of my hair are looking less damaged with a lot fewer split ends which is great as it is encouraging it to grow yay!! :)

It's so much more than a heat protection spray...it just makes my hair feel so soft and smooth as if it's just been done at the hairdressers.

I really can't explain how good this product is, you really need to try it for yourself :)

You can read my full review here

Thank you for reading and I will see you Wednesday for another post :)

Natasha x 

PS - Don't forget I'm now on Bloglovin - Click the link on the top right :)

2 comments:

  1. OK so it definitely sounds like I need to try this product now :) I love a follow up review and it gives you more of an idea of how a product will work longer term and this one definitely sounds like it's doing its job well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! :) it is truely incredible. I can't find the words to say how much it has changed my hair :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........