Saturday 11 July 2020

Feel Unique Beauty Kit

Welcome back to "All Things Natasha" 😊

I don't know about you but I love trying beauty products in the hope of finding something I absolutely love 😍 When I discovered Feel Uniques Beauty Kit a few months ago, I was sold! This is my third one now and the idea and concept behind it is amazing!

You get to choose 5 deluxe samples which may I add...are really good sizes. All you pay is £12.95 plus £3.95 shipping (you receive a gift voucher code for the shipping back when your parcel is despatched) It also includes a free pouch to use. The pouch itself is so nice. It is clear which is perfect for planes or in your handbag and has a faux blush pink leather trim which is so soft! It is completely bespoke and personalised to you!!!

These are the beauty products I chose 😊


Co Lab Dry Shampoo (Unicorn Scent) - This is a really good size at 50ml. Perfect for travel or popping into your handbag.

Moroccan Hair Oil - I have always wanted to try this hair oil, I've heard so many good things about it. 

Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Face Mask - I think I've tried this before but can't remember. I think I could get three uses out of this sample so brilliant size to see if it's worth it 😊

Burts Bees Night Cream - I have 100% had this before, I think I had it in one of the Feel Unique Free Gifts you get when you spend a certain about and I loved it. I just wanted try it again, I use it when my skin is feeling a bit dry because it contains Royal Jelly which is very moisuturising.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Mini Perfume - How cute is this mini bottle of perfume?!? I love deluxe perfume samples because you can really get an idea if you want to buy the full size one rather than the little 1ml samples you can get.

The choice of samples is amazing ranging from skincare, makeup, haircare and fragrances. It's perfect to try more high end products without buying the full size products. You can only do this once a month which is the same as their standard sample service.


Have you tried the beauty kit yet?

Thank you for reading 😘

Tash xx

** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........