Saturday 2 May 2020

My Top Favourite Hand Creams

Good Afternoon 😀

Hope you're all well 😘

I don't know about you but my hands have gone so dry lately from all the hand washing and hand sanitiser I'm using. There is only one solution for that and that is a very good hand cream!!

I have quite the collection of hand creams, mainly from the obsurd amount I got in beauty advent calendars over the years 😅

I have narrowed it down to my favourite few just for you 😊

The Body Shop

I think everyone at some point has had a Body Shop hand cream. I have quite a few, I'm the sort of person that finds a scent I like so have to get the hand cream for it 😅 I'm currently loving the Moringa scent and I love the Juicy Pear scent from their last Christmas range. Their hand creams are very moisturising and soak into my hands so quickly so theres's no waiting around for it to dry. I'm also a fan of the metal tubes because you can easily get all of the product out when it gets a bit more empty.

Mad Beauty Banana

I'm going to be honest I was sold this on the shape and look of the tube 😅 I thought it was so cute! Surprisingly it doesn't actually smell of bananas 😉 It just has that general hand cream smell, kind of like the Nivea standard scent. It is very moisturising and definitely feels like your hands have had a drink 😊

Flying Tiger Lavender

Yes you saw it right.....The Flying Tiger!! Hand cream is the last thing I would think to buy from there but I was intrigued by the Lavendar scent. I use this at night before I go to bed because the lavendar scent is so relaxing and calming.

L'Occitane

I think everyone would agree that if you have used a L'Occitane hand cream it is a piece of luxury. They have a wide variety of different scents, consistency and tube sizes. Again I love the lavender one and the cherry blossom scent. They are very moisturising and I can tell the difference in my skin instantly. They are 100% worth the price.

Ted Baker

It goes without saying that the Ted Baker hand creams smell absolutely divine! They are the perfect size for your handbag and the tubes are so cute. The cream itself is so moisturising and quite thick but soaks in really well. 

I will continue to hunt down the best hand creams to recommend to you.

What hand creams do you recommend?  

Thank you for reading as always 😘

Tash

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........