Tuesday 2 May 2017

L'Oreal Paris Botanicals Fresh Care | Safflower Rich Infusion

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend :)

I love trying new hair products especially if they are going to make my hair feel softer and sleeker.

I am already a huge L'Oreal Paris fan anyway as most of my everyday make up is from them so was super excited when I saw their new Botanicals range. The range is infused with botanic ingredients which have been sourced with passion to create the very best in haircare.

They have 4 different lines in the range which cater to different needs; radiance, dryness, strength and smoothing. I opted for the Safflower Rich Infusion which is aimed at getting rid of those dry ends.

Firstly of all the packaging looks so high end and feels like it could be very expensive. One thing I did notice and loved is the shampoo holds twice the amount the conditioner does which hopefully will make them finish at the same time. We all have that struggle of having loads of conditioner left after finishing the shampoo ;) The shampoo has a pump dispenser which allows for easy use especially in the shower.

Now onto the important part....the product itself. I noticed a huge difference after the first time I used this. My hair felt soft, smooth and not dry in the slightest. I also noticed that after blow drying it, I didn't even have to used the straighteners. This latest until I needed to wash it :)

The scent is fresh and luxurious. It contains Safflower, Soya and Coconut Oils which you can only imagine how amazing it smells. As I'm writing this I can actually smell it in my hair ha!

I also bought the Softening Ointment which is also in the range. I applied a small amount on my towel dry ends and then blow dried. This just added the extra amount of care to the driest parts of my hair to help it feel nourished, soft , replenished to the ends and tame fly aways.

There is also a Hair Mask in this range which I haven't bought yet partly because I have so many others to get through first but I will definitely be looking into buying this in the future.

L'Oreal Paris Botanicals Safflower Rich Infusion Shampoo - £7.99
L'Oreal Paris Botanicals Safflower Rich Infusion Conditioner - £7.99
L'Oreal Paris Botanicals Safflower Rich Infusion Softening Ointment - £9.99
L'Oreal Paris Botanicals Safflower Rich Infusion Masque - £9.99

I will definitely be testing out the other ranges in the Botanicals Collection and they feel so high end and luxurious.

Have you tried anything from the Botanicals Ranges or will you?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you get twice as much shampoo as condition as the struggle is real when it comes to finishing your shampoo first! I usually end up throwing the rest of the conditioner away if I'm trying a new brand next. This sounds like a great range and it doesn't seem to expensive for the results it gives either, I will definitely check it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it, I have loads of conditioners with no shampoo :( I was so happy to see that these will finish at the same time :)
    I absolutely love this range so I definitely recommend this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought L’Oréal Paris product from beautflo.com. I like L’Oréal Paris they have really good and amazing products.
    I was using L’Oréal Paris products when I was young, and thanks to them in my life many things solve easily.
    My hair is dry and I have a hair loss issue and some other problems I was facing but L’Oréal Paris products help me a lot.
    Now I'm using L’Oréal Paris Botanicals Safflower Dry Hair Conditioner it's amazing. Now my hairs are smooth, soft, and moisturized.
    This conditioner comforts and softens to give a lasting silkiness from roots to ends.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........