Sunday 12 August 2018

L'Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Review

Hey Everyone!

Hope you're all having the best weekend :)

If you have been reading my blog for a while you would know that I'm growing my hair and doing anything I can to promote healthy hair growth. I am already a big lover of L'oreal hair products especially the Botanics Range.

When I saw the new Dream Lengths range for long damaged hair, I was sold! I have been using the shampoo, conditioner and no haircut cream for a couple of months now so thought it was the perfect time to do a review and it falls in perfectly with the release of the new addition to the range......the heat mask.


As my hair gets longer I want to make sure it's in the best condition it can possibly be in. L'Oreal Dream Lengths is a range that reinforces the tips and prevents damage by using Vegetal Keratin, vitamins and Castor Oil. They also make sure your hair is nourished and returned to it's natural beautiful self :)

I use the shampoo and conditioner with every wash which is normally every other day. My hair always feels so soft and nourished after using these in conjunction with the No Haircut Cream which I apply to the ends of my damp hair before drying. I have noticed split ends and the condition of my hair in general feels so much better. 

Every couple of weeks I use the Saviour Masque. I love leaving hair masks on while I have a bath. I just feel that my hair gets the full treatment. I notice so much difference with using this mask, my split ends look repaired and un-noticable.

When I saw L'oreal had released a new addition to the range I was so excited and for it to be a heat mask I was definitely going to give it a try.

The sachet comes with two sections. 

The first section is the intensive balm. After shampooing your hair, towel dry and apply the balm. Brush through your hair to ensure even application, I use the tangle teezer as this also helps with reducing split end and damage.

The second section is the self heating tissue cap (sort of like a shower cap) Wrap you hair up on top of your head and fit the mask. I then massaged my head to ensure all balm is distributed evenly. This is when you will feel the self heating element working which is so relaxing. Leave on the 10 minutes and bingo you're ready to wash it off.

If you ever want super soft, nourished and healthy hair I recommend you definitely use this range.Another bonus is the whole range smells incredible.

Have you tried this range yet?

What do you think?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........