Monday 25 May 2015

Review - Witch Overnight Clearing Serum


Firstly I would like to say "Yayyy I reached 1000 followers on my twitter" That may not seem a lot to you but for me to envision a 1000 people standing there, that looks like a lot! So thank you :) and you can follow by using the links on the right of this page.



Right onto the post. My skin is OK most of the time but occasionally it doesn't look so good which just makes me feel like I have no confidence at all, luckily make up can cover it up but I try not to apply a lot of make up because that won't help and will probably make it alot worse. The best thing to do is not wear any at all which is a lot easier said than done. 

So whilst I was in Boots the other day there was a 3 for 2 on all skincare. I originally went in to get my trusty Garnier Pure Active face wipes and thought I'll get three of those for the offer. But just my luck they only had two packs left! So I had to choose something which was free and as I was looking around at the skincare I noticed the new Witch Overnight Clearing Serum. This caught my eye as I love products that work overnight so it does the job while you're asleep and in the day you don't have to worry about it. I used to use the Neutrogena Fast Action Treatment but you have to use it in the day which means not make up and waiting for it to dry. But this is a simple serum you rub in as you would with a moisturiser. 


Witch is a brand that uses Witch Hazel in all of it's products which naturally cleanses and balances your skin. It also reduces the redness of blemishes and helps prevent any more nasty breakouts which we don't want!! I started using this the day I bought it, even after applying it my skin felt instantly hydrated and looked fresh so I had high hopes for this product. The next day I looked in the mirror and noticed straight away that the redness of blemishes had gone down and my skin just looked better in general. It also says on the bottle that it can be used in the morning underneath your normal moisturiser so I did because it could be working then throughout the day to better my skin. It doesn't have a strong smell, it's quite subtle which I like especially at night because I don't want to be trying to sleep whilst smelling a really strong moisturiser on my face.

It is also oil free which is a total benefit because I feel that the areas of your face where you have the most breakouts tends to be the most oiliest and you don't want to be applying a serum/moisturiser which is going to add to that. I have noticed the difference, my skin looks more matte now when it's natural and with no make up on.

I have been using this for a total of 2 weeks now morning and night and I can 100% say I will be repurchasing this all the time. It has reduced breakouts, reduced redness, improved tone of skin, it even makes it easier to apply make up as it sort of acts like a primer. The only down side is that I have used half the bottle, I only use one pump per application but it goes down quite fast. I'm guessing a bottle a month will probably be right. 

I love the bottle, it has a pump top and it's one of those bottles which pushes the serum up as it's being used so you don't have the trouble of trying to get it out of the bottom and squeezing hard to get every last drop out.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to try a more natural way of looking after your skin. Compared to other products out there it is quite cheap for what it does and how long it last. It was £5.99 from Boots which as I said earlier currently they have a 3 for 2 on skincare, I don't know how long that offer will last so get it fast!! :)

Have you tried anything from the Witch Range?

Thank you for reading and also thank you for following :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........