Saturday 25 May 2019

Nip + Fab | Salicylic Fix Range Part 2

Hello and Happy Bank Holiday Weekend!!!! 😀

I hope you're having a fab weekend so far and enjoying the sunny weather 🌞

Back in October last year I did a review on the new Nip + Fab Salicylic Fix Range (At the time it was published the range was called Teen Skin) I absolutely love it and wanted more in the range. They answered my prayers and have now brought out 5 new products in the range which are; Concentrate Extreme 2%, Gel Cleanser, Serum Extreme 2%, Face Scrub and a Extreme Tonic 2% . Also since I wrote the last review they did bring out the Face Mask Sheet too 😀

The only two I haven't purchased is the Concentrate Extreme 2% and the Extreme Tonic 2% because I already have the original tonic in the range.


To read the review on the Day/Night Pad and Tonic click here

I have honestly bought about 30 of the sheet masks since they came out, I love them! Sheet masks are much easier to use anyway especially if you don't have the time to do a full on clay mask. The mask has plenty of product on and even has some left to massage into your skin after the 15 minutes has elapsed. I always feel that my skin feels so much softer and smoother after using these.

The 1st new product I bought was the Extreme 2% Serum. After a week of using this my skin had never felt so good. I use it in the morning before makeup and in the evening just before I go to bed. I also have to say it works really well as a primer, my make up even stays on better. 

I really wanted a scrub in the range as I said in my previous post I always use the Teen Skin scrub in the green packaging from Nip + Fab and love it so I was super happy to see this scrub. The Nip + Fab scrubs are amazing. They're have the perfect consistency and really work to eleminate dead skin cells and clear pores.

I haven't tried the Gel Cleanser yet but can't wait to try it with my Foreo Luna Mini. They will be the perfect partners to cleanse my skin 😀

I think if you're struggling with your skin and have tried every highstreet product, I 100% recommend this whole range. I wouldn't use anything else at the moment and lets face it the packaging is a part of the reason I fell for it 😅

Have you tried this range yet? What did you think?

Thank you for reading.

Tash x


Nip + Fab Gel Cleanser - £9.95
Nip + Fab Facial Scrub  - £9.95
Nip + Fab Extreme 2% Serum - £15.95
Nip + Fab Extreme 2% Toner - £15.95
Nib + Fab Extreme 2% Concentrate - £15.95
Nip + Fab Sheet Face Mask - £5.50


** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........