Saturday 6 October 2018

Nip + Fab | Teen Skin Salicylic Acid Review

Hey 😀

Hope everyones had a good week and enjoying the weekend! I'm so happy it's finally feeling like Autumn, I love the crunchy leaves.

I have tried so many different skin care products for helping with blemishes and break outs. From the Neutrogena Mask, La Roche Posey, Garnier etc and they do work in their own way. But I wanted something that would constantly work from start to finish helping prevent, reduce and fade blemishes. I think I have finally found that product.

I already tried the Nip + Fab Teen Skin range in the green packaging which I loved especially the scrub. When I saw they had released this range a few weeks ago I was so excited. I saw it contain Salicylic Acid which I know from before was the best ingredient not to only help blemishes but for reducing those pesky hormonal breakouts which for some reason appear 100 times worse than any other.


The range consists of day and night pads and a tonic for the skin. Salicylic acid is a must have ingredient to help prevent break outs, reduce oiliness, redness etc. I always look for a product that has this in as I know it truly works.

I have been using this range now for a good month and I have to say I haven't noticed this much change so fast with any other product before.

I use the day pad in the morning after I have either used a face wash or scrub then use the night pad after I have fully removed all my makeup and cleansed. I only use the to tonic in the evening by putting some on a cotton pad and sweeping it over my face.



After a month of using this regime every day I can say that my skin has never felt so smooth. It also feels less oily and scars/blemishes have faded really fast. When I do feel a breakout under the skin coming they disappear faster and are not getting to the point of becoming a nasty spot. I just think I have finally found something that works and isn't a 20 step routine. It's so easy to do and fits into everyday life.

I recommend this so much and it's so affordable!

Oh and I'm not going to lie but the colour of this range is so up my street 😅

Have you tried this range and what did you think?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

10 comments:

  1. I really need to try this range, it sounds so effective and the packaging colour is so cute xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i used ths for acny scars ..I hv scars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Yes it does fade them, I have a few and they have defintely faded over the past few months :)
      Thanks
      Tash

      Delete
  3. is this product harsh or abrasive? would this be good for sensitive skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sensitive skin and never had a problem but just test it first :) x

      Delete
  4. hiii i got this today and tried it. so far nothing has happened but the review sounds good so im hopefull :D thankssxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yes it took a few weeks to notice a big change, the biggest change I noticed first was the scars fading :) let me know how you get on x

      Delete
  5. Hi
    I’ve just bought the day pads for my son, he’s hoping it’s going to work. At mo he’s using acnecide in the evening, not sure if it’s just not working enough on it’s own but he didn’t want to use it in the day as it does dry the skin. Maybe if he likes the day pads we should get the evening ones aswell. Fingers crossed they work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes just give them a few weeks and make sure he's does it every morning and I would 100% recommend the night ones. Also I've recently been using the Ren Glow Tonic which reduces and fades scars much quicker! Good luck 😊 x

      Delete
  6. I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity and HPV, My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came across Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receive my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........