Friday 4 January 2019

Favourite Beauty Finds of 2018

Hello and Happy 2019 😀

I like the thought of a new year etc but I just really don't like the thought of Christmas being so far away 😞

Anyway I finally narrowed down my top 5 beauty finds of 2018 that I absolutely love and can't wait to share with you 😃


Revolution Conceal and Define Full Coverage Foundation - I remember when the concealer of this came out I couldn't find it anywhere for months but luckily I managed to buy this straight away and OMG it is absolutely amazing. The coverage is unreal from such a small amount. I love how the applicator is a doefoot just like the concealer so no messy business when getting the product out of the bottle. 

LUSH Lord of Misrule Perfume - I have always been a fan of the bath bomb, when it hits Christmas I have to stock up as it just my all time favourite scent. This year I managed to get the perfume for Christmas and I have been obsessed with it ever since. It is so long lasting and such a different scent compared to the standard high street perfumes. Even if you don't like this scent, I recommend checking out the other LUSH scents to try.

L'Oreal Tinted Lip Oil - This is one of those products I wanted for ages but could never find and in the end I got it on ASOS. It is so moisturising and nourishing. Most days I just put this on my lips because it is slightly tinted and looks so natural. 

No 7 Powder Blusher in the Shade Honey - I love natural blushers and I got this in the No 7 Beauty Advent Calendar. I love the colour, it's so subtle and has a slight bronze shimmer to it too.

Cicapair Derma Green Solution- This is honestly a god send. I had a small sample from somewhere but I loved it so much I bought the full size version. It works as a green concealer, so I apply to any redness or blemishes before I put my foundation on. It basically cover them up as if they weren't there. But I also noticed it heals scars and blemishes faster too which I am loving!

What are your favourite beauty find of 2018? Have you tried any of the products above?

Thank you for reading.

Tash x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........