Saturday 8 February 2020

New In Products | High Street Edition

Good Afternoon 😀

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far 😊 I'm having a chilled one with a bit of retail therapy and plenty of good food 😋

One thing I absolutely doing is looking around Superdrug and Boots at the "New In" items and seeing what I want to try. I recently got a few bits I wanted to share with you 😊

I have been a massive fan of the L'Oreal Elvive Extreme Lengths range for ages now. I always have a stock of the shampoo, conditioner and hair cream. So when I saw this Frizz Killer Serum I thought "I need this NOW" It has the same classic scent as the whole range does and also works as a heat protector too. I have used this a few times now and I have loved it everytime. It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth.

When I saw the Vaseline Prime and Shine, I was so intrigued. I have god knows how many lip balms. I'm guessing if I actually counted them up and got them all out of my bags I'd have around 50 😅 I thought 1 more wouldn't be so bad would it 😌 It is a dual sided product with the classic lip balm one end and then a coloured lip gloss at the other end so layer on top of the balm. I have to say I am quite impressed with this product. My lips feel so soft and moisturised and the gloss on the shade I had is so subtle 😊

Now if you've read my blog for a while you will know that if any new Barry M nail varnishes come out, I am there I have to buy them all and get very excited 😅 They are the best high street nail varnishes out there. This new range has such bright and vibrant shades which are absolutely perfect for this time of the year. I got these 3 which are purple, pink and mint green. The 3 other shades a re lime green, bright blue and orange. I can't wait to try them and will keep you updated over on my Twitter 😀

I have been a fan of the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Treatment for such a long time now. It's the best way of getting that bit of extra love to your hair but perfect if you haven't got time to do a full on hair mask. I'd never even seen these little tube treatments before so I had to get one to try. I love trying new hair products as I feel my hair gets used to the same products so have to keep switching it up every now and then.

What did I just say about too many lip balms? 😅 I saw this Barry M Lip Rehab when I got the nail varnishes. It's a fully moisturings lip treatment, perfect to use overnight and for this time of the year with all the cold weather and wind. I can't wait to give this ago 😊

What new high street products have you been trying or recommend?

Thank you for reading.

Tash x

** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........