Sunday 5 January 2020

Feather & Down Sweet Dreams

Good Evening Everyone 😊

Hope your 2020 has started off amazing 😀

I am a huge fan of pillow sprays, balms, mists etc but my all time favourite brand is Feather & Down. I've seen the brand in Boots quite a while ago but it's only the past few months I've really started to use them a lot. 

I had a few in gift sets over Christmas which really stocked up my collection. These are my favourites from the range. The products have a blend of natural chamomile and lavender oils which help aid relaxation and a restless nights sleep. Now I know what you're thinking "Do they realllllyyyyy work?" and the answer is YES, I was sceptical at first too 😊 

If I use the pillow spray I fall asleep so much faster than if I don't. I have also noticed that with the pillow sprays I have a much better unbroken sleep and feel more refreshed in the morning.  I have used other cheaper brands of pillow spray and I can noticed the difference straight away.


I also use a bit of the relaxation roll on on the pulse points before I go to sleep too which helps with relaxing the body for a good nights sleep.

They do 2 different pillow sprays; the normal one is the lavender and chamomile one and they also do a breathe easy pillow spray which contains eucalyptus oil and peppermint. I found this one so useful when I had bit of a cold and found it harder to get to sleep with a blocked nose.

The melting shower cream is a must have!! Not only does you skin feel so super silky smooth after but when you go to bed you can smell the lavender and chamomile on your skin which also adds to the relaxation 😀

I really want to try the Magnesium Sleep Salts, I bet those are amazing. I think that will be my next purchase from the range 😊

Have you tried anything from Feather and Down before? What do you recommend?

Thank you for reading.

Tash x


** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........