Sunday 5 April 2020

ASOS Haul

Hi Everyone 😀

I just wanted to start by saying I hope everyone is ok and keeping safe. I wanted to keep posting some fun content to brighten your day and take your mind of the situation.

I have never ever done any sort of clothing blog post before but I thought why not 😊 so please be nice 😉

I buy 90% of my clothes from ASOS and even bags and beauty products. I love the range, variety and the delivery service is amazing. Order before 12 and it arrives the next day.....yes please!

I really fancied bit of a update in my wardrobe and to be honest I have missed shopping so this is the closest thing I could do!

I will try and link everything under each image if I can still find it on the website 😊


ASOS Design Mini Cord Smock Dress

I have had this dress in my wishlist for ages, I love the colour, length and it has pockets. Who else loves a dress with pockets? 😂

I ordered my usual size and it fits perfectly.


Holister Romper

I love anything comfy, if I could I would live in it and to be honest I can't rememeber the last time I wore a pair of jeans (of part from to try on later in this post ha) I love how it has long sleeves and shorts so it's perfect for the spring weather when it's not quite warm enough for a playsuit.

The material of this romper is so soft and comfy and I wanto wear it all the time and yes it has pockets....another win in my eye! 😊


Miss Selfridge Floral Bodysuit

I don't know about you but bodysuits are the way forward 😂 they stay tucked all day and are really comfy. This is the perfect season transition piece to wear on those not so cold days 😊


Pimkie Skinny Jeans in Grey

A pair of dark grey jeans has been on my list now for ages and I came across these a while back and they are now reduced to a shocking £13.55!!! I couldn't really say no could I?!? They are so comfy and fit perfectly 😊


Vero Moda Petite Floral Ruffle Top

These are my favourite sorts of tops for spring/summer. They go with jeans, shorts and skirts and make any outfit summery! I couldn't believe that it was reduced from £26.00 to....... £5.50 😮 The quality is amazing!


Miss Selfridge Bodysuit in Floral

I think this might be my favourite item from this whole haul! Yes another bodysuit 😉 but please look how pretty it is. As you can tell I love florals too but what I love about this is the bows on the sleeves. I think it just adds a little something to the piece.


Now to the beauty bits.........


If you haven't bought an ASOS beauty box before then this is your warning to go and get one 😉
The value is amazing and the perfect way to try new products. Each month has a them and Aprils is "Hydration" It contains; Elemis Pro Collagen Eye Masks, Caudalie Sorbet, The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid, Indeed Hydration Booster and Stylpro Gel Cleanser and Cloth. They do sell out really fast  so you have to be speedy. They also do a male grooming box.

Last but not least the amazing Invisi-bobble. I always use Invisi bobbles, they don't damage hair and I think they just look a lot better than the usual bobble. I'm not going to lie, I was drawn to this by the colourful pom poms ha 😅 but this will be really useful for just getting my hair out of the way and looking nice at the same time.

I hope you enjoyed this little ASOS haul and I will try an do more varied posts trying new things 😀

Let me know what you have bought recently from ASOS and if you're going to have a look at anything mentioned above 😊

Thank you for reading.

Tash xx

** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........