Saturday 21 September 2019

My Top Products for Blemish Prone Skin

Hello Everyone and Happy Weekend 😊

I'm so glad it's getting into Autumn so I can get the jumpers, tights, scarves and coats back out. I love the colours of the season like mustard, burnt orange, burgandy etc. What is your favourite thing about Autumn? I love the Autumnal drinks that have come out now 😊

I have spent years searching for the best products for blemish prone skin, I find a product I like then it stops working. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't know if my skin has got used to the product or what but I think I have a good system in place now 😀


The Body Shop Carrot Cream - I know what you're thinking....CARROTS in a face cream? I thought the exact same thing and yes the cream is orange but it doesn't smell of carrots 😉  I have combination skin so struggle to find the best moisturiser to suit my skin. This has been a life saver, it has amazing hydration and has actually reduced the amount of blemishes I have had. My skin feels so much smoother and softer, just like a babies 🥕

£14.00 for 50ml

Origins Super Spot Remover - Ok I have used so many of those products that you dab a tiny bit onto a spot/blemish and after 4 hours it reduces, but so many of them hardly ever work. This works incredibly!!! All I do is dab a bit on with a cotton bud and leave it to dry. I've even used it on those painful hormonal under the skin spots and they literally went flat overnight. I couldn't believe it, this will definitely be a staple piece in my skincare drawer.

£16.00 for 10ml

Dr Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment - I think I've put this in a favourites post before but I still love it. It's a green colour corrector so it neutralises any redness left from a blemish. Always remember to blend it in properly before putting your make up on or you'll have a green patch  😉 I also really like the smell of it too, it reminds me of a mild tea tree scent.

£12.00 for 15ml

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% - I have used a The Ordinary Acid before which I loved but for some reason I couldn't find it again. So I got this one to try, I read a few reviews where people had said it helps acne and it has helped a lot. After I take my make up off I put a small amount over my face and leave it until I finish my skin care routine later in the evening and it seems to do the trick 😊

£6.00 for 30ml

Revlon Colorstay Foundation and Concealer - I have always struggled to find foundation and concealer that actually covers scars etc and after seeing so many adverts and videos on Youtube, I finally caved and purchased them. I think I love it more because it is for combination/oily skin so I don't have that melted look near then end of the day which I normally get. The shade is perfect for my skin, I have the shade 110 Ivory in the foundation and 015 Light Pale in the concealer. I absolutely love the coverage, I would call it a full coverage but it's light on the skin.

£12.99 for the Foundation
£6.99 for the Concealer

What products do you recommend? Also whats your favourite thing about Autumn?

Thank you for reading as always.

Tash x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........