Saturday 16 March 2019

New Zoella Beauty Fruits Range

Hello and Happy Saturday!!! 😀

It's finally the weekend although I thought the working week went quite fast 😅

Every time a new Zoella Beauty range comes out, I always order the whole collection immediately for next day delivery from Feel Unique. I mean I haven't even smelt the ranges by this point but I have always loved every single one of them when I've received it! When I watched her last video saying this was her last beauty range I was so sad but she saved the best til last 😀

This range is all fruit themed and OMG it smells incredible. I love how each product has it's on scent so you can mix and match and become a fruit cocktail.


Lets have a run down of the products:

Banana Foam - A foaming bodywash with makes you smell like a bunch of bananas!  Infused with Banana Extract 🍌
Peach Body Sorbet - A thick body butter which smells exactly like peach yogurt! Infused with Peach Extract 🍑
Berry Jam - A lovely jam looking body scrub, infused with Kiwi Seeds for that natural body exfoliant. 🥝🍓
Fruit Medley Body Mist - A body mist cocktail of all fruits to make you smell so sweet! 🍑🍒🍓🍊🍌
Pick Your Own Rollerball Parfums - 3 rollerball perfumes in Apricot & Peach, Berry Medley and Watermelon. Perfect for on the go! 🍈 

The Peach Body Sorbet is one of my favourites. The smell lasts ages on your skin and my skin feel so soft and moisturised. It's the same consistency as the Sweet Inspirations Double Creme Body Cream.

I love anything banana scented so the banana foam is right up my street. I will definitely be stocking up on a few of these but they stop selling them!

What will you be trying or have you already got the whole range...if so what do you think?

As this is her last range I think the other ranges will slowly be fazed out of stores, I will be stocking up on some of the Sweet Inspirations collection and a few of the other products to keep me going for a few years 100%!!!!

Thank you for reading!

Tash x


Previous Zoella Beauty Collection Reviews:




Disclaimer: All thoughts and comments are my own and all products shown were purchased myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........