Tuesday 19 March 2019

Feel Unique Beauty Boxes

Ello 😀

Hope you're having a good weekend so far 😃

As you are well aware if you've followed my blog for a while, I am a tiny bit obsessed with Beauty Advent Calendars to the point where last year I promised myself I'd have one but I ended up with six 😂 I think I love them because I really like trying new products and this is the perfect way too. So now it's not really advent calendar season anymore I have found the perfect way to try new products. This is the Feel Unique beauty boxes. They have a few different ones which are themed. I bought the hair edit. It contained all things hair including hair masks, accessories and treatments.




The value is amazing. The box itself was only £19.80 with a value of £66.00, which you can't really go wrong with! I have tried a few of  Hello Jo hair masks and I absolutely love it, my hair always feel in incredible condition after. It is more of a luxury brand so was happy to try this mask before purchasing myself. It also included KMS Thermashape Quick Blow Dry, I haven't stopped using it since I got the box. All I do is spray it onto damp hair before drying and it promotes faster drying time and smooth/sleek hair. Also included was some popbands and a hair turban (which I have always wanted try) The Bed Head product is a smoothing cream which I have used after styling to just soften and maintain any fly aways. It works amazingly and as every Bed Head product is smells amazing 😀

The have a few other boxes to try as below: I am so tempted to try the Fit For a Queen Box 😉


Have you tried any of the Feel Unique boxes?

What do you think of them?

Thank you for reading.

Tash x

** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........