Wednesday 13 March 2019

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Hellooooooooo 😀

It's been a while...well about a month I think. With one thing and another I either haven't had time to write anything or I've been having really down days and struggled a bit with my anxiety. I had taken all the pictures for a few posts and edited them etc but that was it ha! 😂 Anyway I've made it and here we go.....

I love trying new shampoos and conditioners (I know that sounds sad) but I love the feeling of soft and smooth hair and I feel that if you alternate your shampoos every few washes, your hair really appreciates it 😀

I've heard so much about Mane 'n Tail over the years but now you're able to but it on Feel Unique and in Superdrug. I think ASOS sell it too but don't quote me on that 😉


Mane 'n Tail was originally formulated for show horses (hence the name and horses on the bottle) to have soft and flowing manes. But now it has come into the shops for us humans because we want nice hair too lol 😉

The ingredients involved help prevent damage and even repair split ends which is incredible!!!! At this point they have now expanded into different varieties including colour protect, volume, growth and the one I got was deep moisturising. There is also rumours that it helps hair growth but it hasn't been proven yet scientifically but with using such a formula it will look after your hair and scalp which entail will encourage hair growth.

I have to say I noticed the different as soon as I had dried my hair. My hair felt so soft and dried straight with no fly aways. i could I got away with no straightening it at all. It also has a really nice scent which I can't pin point what it is, it reminds me of a Tresemme hair mask which was amazing! I definitely think I will be trying some of the other ranges or even the hair masks.

The have also starting expanding into styling/leave in treatments and hand & nail cream.

Have you tried Mane 'n Tail? What is your favourite shampoo and conditioner? What do you recommend?

Thank you for reading.

Tash x

** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........