Saturday 4 March 2017

New Products at LUSH

Good Afternoon :)

Hope you're all having a good weekend so far :)

Today I have a few of the new LUSH products to show you. As a huge LUSH fan I couldn't not try them :) I didn't get them all as I already had quite a few left from my last order so just got a few to try.

Ups-A-Daisy Bath Bomb

This bath bomb is something else. It is orange and pink one side and yellow and blue on the other. It is quite a big bath bomb. It does have quite a floral scent and reminds me of the beginning of spring when you walk through gardens and the new flowers are blooming. The bath turns bright colours and just feels so upbeat and summery.

Baa Bar Bubble Bar

How cute is the Baa Bar?! I love it when LUSH bring out cute animal themed products. To me the scent reminds me of Parma Violets sweets which must be the lavender and violet tones in the bar. I feel that this is perfect for those baths just before bed. The lavender is so relaxing and soothing and obviously you count sheep before bed ;)

Over and Over Bath Bomb

I can't find this on the website anymore so I'm kind of thinking maybe it was a Valentines product. It has the same concept as the "Never Mind the Ballistics" Bath Bomb from Christmas where half feels like a normal bath bomb but the other half feels like a bath melt with all the goodness of bath oils and butter. The scent is very orangey and citrus, very refreshing and uplifting.

Elsie the Giraffe (You're Having a Bath) Bubble Bar

Ok so if you know me you would know I absolutely love giraffes. I have quite a few soft giraffes in my room and love seeing them at the zoo! I got so excited when I saw this bubble bar, how cute is Elsie?!
The scent is very citrusy and uplifting, I love the bubble bars that are on sticks because they're much easier to hold under the tap :) I kind of don't want to use it because I love it so much. I might have to buy another one ;)

Have you tried any of the new products?

I can't wait for the Easter products to come out :)

Thank you for reading :)

Natasha x


2 comments:

  1. The sheep and giraffe ones are so cute! I had a really cute ladybird one that I got for my birthday and it's true that you don't want to use them when they are like that :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I think I had the ladybird one last year, if I remember it smelt a bit fruity :)
      I think I will eventually use them ;) x

      Delete

Comment Away........