Saturday 11 March 2017

Current Favourites

Happy Weekend.

I don't think I've done a favourites post for a while and couldn't wait til the end of the year so I thought I'd just do a current favourites post of a few things I'm loving at the moment :)

1) Detangler Brush

I am in love with this detangler, not only does it make my hair so super soft but it's rose gold!!!! It's so pretty on my dressing table too. It is exactly the same as a Tangle Teezer but the bristles are a lot more bendy so it doesn't pull on your hair as much which is great because I do find that with Tangle Teezers if your hair is really knotty it can hurt a bit.

2) Face Masks

I have been loving face masks lately and these are a few of my favourites. I do think Garnier are absolutely winning with their face masks, The Pure Active Sauna Mask comes with two applications so is definitely good value for money. I used this the other day when my skin had gone a bit bad and after leaving it on for 5 mins, I washed it off and noticed the difference straight away. The size of blemishes had reduced and were less noticeable. I am also really liking the sheet masks which are basically the best thing ever if you don't feel like apply one. 

3) Garnier Skin Active Sensitive Anti Blemish Moisturiser

I am a huge fan of the Garnier Skin Active range and use the scrubs and washes religiously. When I saw they had a new range for sensitive skin I had to give it a go. My skin does feel so moisturised and any dry patches that were around my nose have now completely gone. Any scars or red marks have also reduced in size.

4) Loreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation

Up until this point I always use the Loreal True Match foundation. As my skin wasn't looking that great I thought I would get a more fuller coverage foundation. I got the lightest shade they did and it blends and covers perfectly. The consistency is a bit different to what I'm used to as it's more of a paste s you only need a small amount but that goes a long way. When my skin improves I will be going back to my True Match one as naturally I don't like a full coverage but this is perfect for those not so good skin days.

5) Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash

Another great product for my skin. It has helped clear up any imperfections and reduce redness. I quite like the scent of it even though it doesn't state a scent ha! The bottle I have is a travel size which has lasted about 3 months using it maybe 3 times a week so I will definitely be purchasing the full size bottle.

What products are you currently loving....any recommendations?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try some more of the Dermalogica products and this foaming wash sounds great :) I know they are a little more on the pricey side but I definitely think you get what you pay for with them and I don't mind paying a bit more for a product that actually works! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they, I've seen sets that have a few mini products in so those would be great to test the products without buying the full size in case you don't like it :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........