Thursday 5 January 2017

My Top Bath Products

Hi Everyone,

Hope your 2017 is going well so far.....

One thing I love about the Winter and cold night is it's the perfect excuse for a nice hot soak in the bath. This being a very good reason to buy loads of luxury bathing products to make it even more special.

I'm not going to lie I have a lot of different bath products but I have picked a few favourites out to show you :)


Bubble T Bath & Body Infusion T-Bags (Lemongrass and Green Tea)

I was so intrigued by these as they are very unusual. These cute little tea bags hold citrus bath salts with lemongrass and green tea. The scent is amazing, kind of reminds me of a pina colada on a tropical island ;) All you need to do is drop the bag into the water as you're running the bath and the bath salts will dissolve leaving the bag to take out. They contain essential oils an shea butter to leave your skin feeling soft and moisturised. They're are 2 other scents two; Hibiscus and Acai Berry Tea and Moroccan Mint Tea. 

Available at Feel Unique - £6.00 for 10 bags.

Bubble T Bath & Body Bath Pearls (Lemongrass and Green Tea)

I remember bath pearls from years ago in Boots from The Natural Collection in Dewberry. I haven't seen them for years so when I saw these I had to get them. They are bath pearls with essential oils that are slowly released as your bath is running. They don't create any bubbles so I do put a tiny bit of bubble bath in too. The oils make my skin feel so soft and the bath is so relaxing with the scents of lemongrass and Green Tea.

Available at Feel Unique - £8.00 for 25

Zoella Gingerbread Bath Salts

I love bath salts they just make the water feel soft and calming. The ginger bread scent is perfect for this time of year to it's so warm and cosy. I don't think this particular scent is available as it was a Christmas one but she does have bath salts in her Sweet Inspirations range which smell incredible.

Treacle Moon Bath and Shower Gel

These are my favourite bottles of bubble baths. The array of different scents is huge from Honeycomb, Marshmallow, Coconut, Cocoa, Lemonade etc I could go on and on. You only need a tiny amount to get a lovely amount of bubbles and scents to fill the room. They are all vegan friendly too :)

Available in Tesco for £3.00

LUSH Bath Bombs and Bubble Bars

How could I do a top bath products and not put any LUSH products in. They don't need any explanation, my favourites being Fizzbanger, Intergalactic and Yoga Bomb. They are just something magical with the array of colours and scents is unbelievable. I can't wait the the Valentines and Mothers Days specials to be released :)

The Body Shop Bath Fizzers

These are the perfect little extra to throw into your bath just to make them that bit extra special. I'm not 100% sure if these were Christmas specials or not but hopefully they'll bring them out again with some summer editions.

What are your favourite bath products to use?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. Lush have to be my favourite bath products but one thing that does put me off them is how messy they can be! I have recently started branching out because of this and have found some fab alternatives :) I got some gin & tonic scented bath salts and bubble bath for Christmas which I have just been loving! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, I had one that I had to scrub the bath with cleaner to get it off!!!
      Oooo I bet that smells incredible. I love bubble baths that have unusual scents :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........