Sunday 8 January 2017

Feel Unique Haul

Good Evening :)

I've been loving trying new products lately and really should be put on a buying ban as I have more stuff than room ha! :)

I have a Feel Unique Haul today though! I love Feel Unique, it's the place that has everything you have ever wanted and needed. I have found that some of the highstreet products are cheaper on there; brands such as Loreal, Zoella Beauty and Yes to :)

All the products I bought were new to me and I had never tried them before :)

Skincare

Yes to Tomatoes Charcoal Paper Mask and Charcoal Cleansing & Detoxifying Facial Wipes

I have become such a big fan of the Yes to range lately and have all the Yes to cucumber products and the Yes to Tomato Face Wipes. I saw the new Yes to Tomato with Charcoal range and was so intrigued. This range is targeted at clearing skin and detoxifying. All Yes too products are 95% natural ingredients so you know everything is pure and no chemicals will be touching your skin. The thing I was most excited about with the wipes is that they are black!!!! I couldn't believe it! You can see what they look like over on my twitter at natashasnailsuk

Make Up

Tanya Burr Rosy Flush Cheek Palette

I have only ever had the Tanya Burr nail varnishes which I really like and are long lasting. I have always wanted to try the palettes but never got round to buying them. I saw this one which just so happened to be on offer and it is so gorgeous. It has a bronzer, blusher and highlight. The highlight is like a frosting ice shimmer which is so subtle and beautiful. The blush may be a bit dark for me but I'm going to try a small amount first and then I can build it up :) I have never used a bronzer before because they're always too dark as I am quite fair.

Yes to Coconuts Lip Balm

As you may be aware if you have read my previous posts I love a good lip balm and have them everywhere. I couldn't help myself with my new discovered love for the Yes to ranges I had to purchase this. I have used this for a few days now and I love it! It is so so moisturising and my lips felt smooth and soft all day after I had put this on before I left for work in the morning.

L'Oreal True Match Powder Glow Illuminator in Icy Glow

I adore the True Match range from L'Oreal. I use the foundation and powder. It's the only foundation that matches my skin tone so well. Anyway this is also another product I've wanted to try for ages but never got round to it. It has three sections, one an icy blue shade, one a icy silver shade and one a icy peach shade. It also comes with a tiny brush. I swirled my brush so get a bit of all the shades and the payoff was brilliant and so pigmented.

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer

I know this is a product that all the beauty bloggers try and love so I thought it was about time I gave it a go, I got the lightest shade which matched perfectly. I applied this under my eyes and around my nose to cover any dark circles or red marks. It was so easy to blend and made my skin look smooth and covered blemishes so easy.

Bathing

Zoella Sweet Inspirations Sugar Dip Bath Salts and Fizz Bar

I love the sweet scent of the Sweet Inspirations range from Zoella. I think I've gone through 2 bottles of the mist and love the body cream. I wanted to try these too products too. The bath salts come in such a cute packet with a reseal me sticker and the fizz bar feel so luxurious. I haven't tried them yet but will report back when I do :)

Bubble T Bath Fizzers

If you read my last blog post, you'll know that I recently discovered the brand Bubble T and fell in love. I now have the bath fizzers so try and I'm so excited. At only £8.00 for the three it works out a bit cheaper than LUSH so we'll soon see if they can compete with them ones. The pink one has the best scent, its Hibiscus and Acai Berry. It just smells so fruity and fresh.

What products have you tried recently?

Please let me know your recommendations :)

Thank you for reading

Natasha x

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you got some fab products to try and you'll have to let us know how you get on with them all :) I haven't tried anything from the Yes To range before but it sounds like a great brand, I'll have to look into trying something from there! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........