Monday 19 December 2016

The Christmas Tag

Good Evening Everyone!

It's been such a long time since I did a post but I think the break has done me good, I feel more motivated and have loads of post ideas :)

I saw this Tag on Hannah's blog (Beauty Box) I loved it. I am a huge fan of Christmas a love everything about it.

Hannah's Post - The Christmas Tag
 
🎄🎅 


1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?

I like quite a few but my favourites are The Snowman and The Snowman & the Snowdog. I do like the old classics like Deck the Halls.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
 
 Christmas Morning - It has to be!!!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I don't think I have anything in particular. I used to love going to see Santa in our local garden centre. You would go on a train (which didn't actually move the walls did) and Santa would be at the end with a present.

4. Favourite festive food?

I love all the Christmas themed food like penguin shaped crisps, yule logs and of course the tins of sweets.
I can't forget the actual Christmas dinner yum!! I'm getting hungry thinking about it!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

I wouldn't say it was my all time favourite gift but it meant alot. My brother bought me a bag a few years back and as I starting opening it I was thinking "Oh my god why would he buy me a bag" as I could see bits of it. When I opened it I loved it. He said I saw it while we were Christmas shopping and said I liked it so he remembered and bought it me. I didn't even remember ha!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

It has to be something cinnamon spice or gingerbread themed.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

I don't really Christmas eve is more of a chilled evening and the boxes of chocolates slowly start opening.

8. What tops your tree?

A star made of tinsel. It's always been that since I can even remember.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

The one thing I always wanted but never got was a inflatable chair. It's so random but I remember thinking "please be an inflatable chair" You know the ones that are bright colours and sort of see through. I actually got one about 8 years ago for Christmas and sat it once or twice and after it was just in the way so got rid of it haha!!!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

I just love everything about Christmas!!!

Thank you for reading.

Please have a go if you want to and let me know :)

Natasha x

3 comments:

  1. OMG inflatable chairs, I had totally forgotten about them haha, I had a blue one! I'm so glad you did the tag Natasha, I really enjoyed reading your post :) I hope you have a very merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so cool but just got in the way all the time ha!
      Awww thank you, the post was inspired by yours :)
      Have a very Happy Christmas too!!! :) x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Comment Away........