Wednesday 23 November 2016

Beauty Advent Calendars 2016

Good Evening Everyone 😀

Hope you're all having a good week so far!

As I mentioned in my past post I have quite a few Beauty Advent Calendars this year, so I thought I'd do a quick run down on whats what and hopefully you can get a last minute one before the 1st of December.

The Body Shop - 24 Happy Days 🎄




The Body Shop Advent Calendar was my favourite one last year because for one I love any of the Body Shop products and two the variety and value was incredible. The products range from skincare, bath, body, makeup and tools. They're are three different ones to get this year, I went for the smallest one which was £60 with a value of £106. I like how all the different days have their own different boxes. I think that is so cute and they could be reused next year to fill with sweets :) Some of the products include Mango Body Whip, Strawberry Lip Butter, Eyeshadow Brush, Spiced Apple Shower Gel and more.

This size is still available and currently has 20% for Black Friday which means it is £48.00 - Available here 🎅

ASOS - Beauty Calendar 🎄



I love ASOS especially for there range of brands and amazing selection of clothes. When I saw they were doing a Beauty Calendar I was so excited as I knew it would have a wide variety of brands. I love the marble packaging on this one and the box is so sturdy. The one has some really good products in including Phillip Kingsleys Elasticizer Treatment, Yes To Face Wipes, Elemis Flash Balm, Cowshed Hand Cream and more.

I think this one is definitely a good one for a variety of different brands especially if you want to try new products.

It is still from ASOS for £50.00 - Available here 🎅

Ciate - Mini Mani Month 🎄



I had this one quite a few years ago and totally loved the variety of colours as some weren't ones I'd necessarily but but great to try as I then realise I did actually like them. It includes mini polishes and one full size limited edition colour. 4 of the mini colours are exclusive shades just for this calendar. I think this is perfect for any nail painting addict like myself and it includes some of the Ciate favourites like "Pool Party".

The Ciate Calendar is £50.00 and is available here 🎅

Selfridges -Eclectic Little Luxuries 🎄



This one was a birthday present to my mum but I wanted to include it in this post as it is a mighty fine calendar 😊

It includes products from brands such as Kiehls, Lancome and Urban Decay. I think this is the perfect calendar with beautiful products such as Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion, Kiehls Amino Acid Shampoo, Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb Perfume and more.

This one was £95.00 from Selfridges. Unfortunately this one has now sold out 😭

What do you think of Beauty Advent Calendars? Do any of the above interest you?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x



1 comment:

  1. All of these calendars sound great but I didn't realise ASOS did one. Like you say, I bet it's great for getting a variety of brands to try :) I had the Ciate one a couple of years ago but I actually got it after Christmas in the sale and used it to count down to my birthday at the end of January! It had some great polishes in though and nearly all of them were ones that I would actually use which was nice x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........