Wednesday 28 December 2016

2016 Favourites

Hi Everyone,

Can't believe it's nearly the end of the year already. This year has gone so fast!! I have tried loads of products this year and it was hard to narrow my favourites down to just 5 but I managed to so here goes :)

Rodial Super Acid Extreme Acid Rush Peel

I have a love hate relationship with my skin, it goes really well then I get those pesky hormonal breakouts which are just there forever and take ages to go down. Lately luckily my skin has had the odd one here and there. I use this peel whenever I feel my skin needs that little bit more attention. All you have to do is but a layer over your skin and allow 10 - 15 mins and then wash off in warm water. Honestly after I had used it the first time my breakouts felt so much smaller and weren't as red. It contains 100% active azelaic acid, fruit acids and probiotic technology. I've never used something that works so fast.

Nuxe Multi Purpose Dry Oil

I love nothing more than that feeling when you get out the bath and your skin feels silky smooth. So I put a few drops of this in the bath and it works miracles. I also use this in place of a moisturiser over my skin which works the same way Recently what I've been loving about this is, I put it on the end of wet hair and then blow dry. The ends of my hair feel so soft and are so much easier to tame. It doesn't have a strong scent but it is a luxury oil kind of smell.... if you know what I mean ;)

Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm

I have always loved Burts Bees lip balms, I always have one in my bag or my jacket pocket. I had no idea that they did tinted lip balms until recently. I love this one, not only does it moisturise to perfection but it adds that bit of colour too. I don't really tend to wear a lot of lipstick but I love that this incorporates the bets of both worlds :)

Josh Wood Radiant Shine Hair Treatment Oil

I had this in the M&S beauty calendar and I'd never heard of this brand before but instantly fell in love with this the moment I used it. I put a tiny bit of this on after straightening my hair and it feels incredible. My hair feels soft, smooth and has a nice shine to it. This lasts all day and through to the next day :)

Nuxe Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm

This is probably my favourite new beauty find of the year. I hate having dry lips from the wind or cold weather. This is amazing. All I need to do is put a tiny amount on in the morning and it lasts all day. I can't even remember the last time I had dry lips since using this. The formula for this was tested in the very cold conditions in Canada so you can only imagine the wonders this little product can do. It contains honey, shea butter and plant oils.

So that's it for 2016 favourites.

What have been your favourite beauty products of this year and what do you recommend me to try?

Thank you for reading this year and the comments mean a lot :)  Here's too another year of blogging!

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to try that Nuxe lip balm as it sounds amazing and my lips are always so dry, especially in winter. I hope you have a fab New Year Natasha and I look forward to reading your posts in 2017 :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing and the small jar lasts so long too. I've been using it over a month now and it looks like it has hardly gone down.
      Have a wonderful new year too Hannah!! :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........