Saturday 19 November 2016

Feel Unique Magic of Beauty Advent Calendar

** If you have purchased the Feel Unique Magic of Beauty Advent Calendar and don't want the surprise ruined of whats inside, please don't go down any further **

I'm backkkkkkkkk!!!!

Sorry for the slight lack of posts recently, I just didn't have the motivation and didn't want to force myself to write a post as I wouldn't enjoy it but here's a new post and I will try keep up the weekly posts 😃

I'm not one to buy an advent calendar and rip it open before December but I wanted to get this one to show you what sort of goodies you can get and what exactly to expect from a Beauty Advent Calendar. I have to admit this one aside I do have 3 other Beauty Advent Calendars and 1 Thorntons one which I will be opening in the traditional daily way. 🎄

I discovered Feel Unique earlier this year and have since fell in love with them. The amount of different products and brands they sell is incredible and the delivery/service is amazing.

So the Feel Unique Magic of Beauty has 12 days of amazing products which include some high end brands. The value is worth £82 and the calendar cost £30!!!!


First of all how adorable is the packaging, it has a champagne pink/beige ribbon tying it together.




It contains products from Nuxe, Percy & Reed, Balance Me, Ole Henriksen, Laura Geller etc.
I love the variety of different products ranging from skin care, face, make up and hair care.

The first thing I tried and absolutely loved was the Nuxe Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm. OMG it is incredible and believe that this is a full size product worth £9.50. I think one thing that drew me to it is the honey in it. It works wonders for my lips, they feel so soft and moisturised for ages.

Another product I love is the Laura Gellar Illuminator. It is in the shade Glided Honey and looks incredible, it's a gorgeous deep gold shimmer swirl. I guess this can be used as a highlight or even an eyeshadow.

I've used a couple of Percy & Reed products before, the y are so luxurious and smell incredible.

It also include a Rimmel lipstick, Balance Me Pore Minimiser, Bourjois Eyeshadow, Ole Henriksen Face Mask, Palmer Coconut Body Lotion and more 😍

Once I try the rest of the products I will let you know :) Hopefully this gives you an idea on what sort of things you can expect from beauty calendars and if they are worth it.

I will also be doing a little post on my other Beauty Advent Calendars. 

Have you got yourself a calendar yet?

Thank you for reading! 💜

Natasha x

Disclaimer: At the time of writing this post the Magic of Beauty Advent Calendar was still in stock. 😀

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend surprised me the other day with the Tanya Burr advent calendar and I'm so excited as this is the first beauty advent calendar I have had. It looks like you get some great products in the Feel Unique calendar and I love the sound of that lip balm :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that's so cute and thoughtful! I wanted the Tanay Burr one but thought I really didn't need anymore ha! Once you've had that one, next year you will want more ;)
    The lip balm is incredible and I use it everyday now. It's full size too!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........