Wednesday 26 October 2016

Soap and Glory | The Perfect Ten Palette 2016


Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all having a good week :)

Yet again I had to get the Soap and Glory Perfect Ten Eyeshadow Palette from the Christmas range in Boots. I loved the one from last year which I still use everyday so couldn't not get this years one.

The palette includes (as the name suggests) ten of the perfect shades which can take you through the day into the evening.


The palette starts from very light neutral colours to the darker shades. It has a very good sized mirror so the palette is good for on the go :)

The lighter shades

Fair Dues - The neutral classic base.
How Nude! - A lovely Autumn dusky pink
Twinkle Belles - My Favourite - Super pigmented champagne pink shimmer/glitter
Mauve On Up - A dark dusky pink
Iced Coffee - A charcoal grey shimmer with blue undertones

The Darker Tones

Okey Smokey - A matte dark grey
Steel -  A matte steel blue 
What a Night - A matte navy blue (sort of reminds me of the classic jean shade)
Plumble - A gorgeous lilac/ silver shimmer
Foil in Love -  My second favourite - An icy blue/silver shimmer

All the shadows are so pigmented and are so long lasting. At only £16.00 I think it is a must and is limited edition so get it fast :)

You can read my post from last year here.

Have you tried this palette?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. What a bargain this palette is and the shades are all so pretty :) I especially love the look of Twinkle Belles which is right up my street. I am yet to try any of the Soap & Glory eyeshadows and this seems like a good place to start! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my go to palette. The Soap and Glory palettes are no usable. I find some always have a few colours that are either too dark or ones that I just wouldn't use but all the shade in this one are amazing :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........