Saturday 22 October 2016

LUSH Monsters' Ball Bath Bomb

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're having a good weekend so far :)

Another little LUSH review. As it's the season of loads of new LUSH products with the Halloween, Autumn and Christmas ranges all out, it's very hard not to try them all ;)

I don't remember seeing the Monsters' Ball bath Bomb last year so as far as I'm aware it's new this year.

Firsty look how cute this little guy is!!! For a monster I'd say that's the nicest one I've ever seen :)

The scent is sweet and almost tasty, it contains lime and neroli oil which is such a relaxing scent in itself so to have this in the bath its incredible.

This is one of those bath bombs that you can't help but just watch it fizz away, with shades of blue, pink and purple oozing out and swirling around the bath. 

The oils in this bath bomb made my skin so soft and smooth, I actually didn't even have to moisturise after my bath...it was that good!! The scent stuck to my skin all evening which I absolutely loved and it just felt so relaxing!

I will definitely be stocking up on this one before it leaves for next year!

What Halloween LUSH products have you tried and what is your favourite?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I've still got to get my hands on the Lush Halloween range so I need to hurry up before it disappears from the stores! When I do get round to it I'll definitely add this bath bomb to my basket as it's just too cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have too!!! I think it normally goes the day after Halloween so you have a few days :) This one is so cute and smells incredible! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........