Sunday 9 October 2016

New Barry M Launches AW16 | Part Two

Hello!

Hope you're having a good day :)

Now onto part two of the new Barry M launches. If you haven't read part one you can here! 
 
As I said before I love Barry M and new products from them make me so excited so heres a few more :)

Champagne & Dreams - Bronzer, Highlighter & Eyeshadow Palette

I love the Barry M palettes, they are so affordable and such good quality. As far as I'm aware this one is exclusive to Superdrug and a limited edition. It contains 1 bronzer, 2 highlighters and 4 eyeshadows. 


Matte warm terracotta brown with slight shimmer bronzer
Pink Champagne/ Coral Highlighter
Warm Fudge Highlighter
Left to Right - Matte Brown, Off White, Gold Shimmer and Purple Shimmer with Fushia specks
There is such a good range of  colours in this one palette so it is brilliant for the party season and for every day use.

Coconut Infusion Nail Paint - Paradise

I love this colour its a light dusky lilac shade which is the perfect neutral but with a hint of colour :) The coconut infusion shades lasts so much longer on my nails and don't tend to chip as easy so for work they are pretty amazing!

Superdrug Exclusives - Twinkle Twinkle and Nutcracker

These shades are perfect for Christmas and the party season.

Twinkle Twinkle is a gorgeous copper shimmer, sort of reminds me of the molten metals range by Barry M.

Nutcracker is probably me favourite new shade. It is a shimmer fushia with the most amazing shimmer pay off.

Both colours have the new wide brush which allow easy application and coverage.

Have you tried any of the new products yet?

What do you recommend?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this palette so will have to get my hands on it quickly if it is limited edition! The nail polish in the shade Nutcracker looks really nice too and perfect for over Christmas. I haven't picked anything up from Barry M in quite a long time so it seems like I need to have a nosy at their new things asap! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so many limited edition products out at the moment and I feel like I need them all ha! Nutcracker is lovely and yeah definitely a Christmas colour :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........