Wednesday 5 October 2016

LUSH Halloween/Autumn

Hi Everyone :)

Hope you're all having a good week!

One thing I look forward to each year is the new LUSH additions through October - December with all the Halloween/Autumn/Christmas. 

I had a huge delivery last week with the Halloween and Christmas items so today I'm going to show you a few of the Halloween items to get you in the mood ;) I believe all the products are new or definitely weren't around last year.

Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb

This one just gets you in the mood for Autumn with all the colours and scent. It smells very fresh and crisp like you're walking outside on a Autumnal morning with golden leaves on the floor and grass just been cut with woody undertones. It's quite the spectical when it comes to fizzing away with all the bright colours.

Pumpkin Bath Bomb

I absolutely love the smell of this bath bomb, it reminds me of the Yog Nog bath bomb from last year. It has a very strong biscuit/toffee scent and reminds me of baking winter treats packed with cinnamon. I think this will be a firm favourite this season.

Monster Ball Bath Bomb

For a monster how cute is this bath bomb? It sort of reminds me of the film Monster Inc ha!! This bath bomb releases blues, purples and pinks into the bath, whilst bubbling away! This one is reminds me of fizzbanger (scent wise) so is citrusy and fresh :)

Boo Bath Melt

Boo is by far the cutest little ghost I've ever seen :) It is a luxury oil bath melt which means you place this in your bath and it melts releasing luxury oils like cocoa butter and mandarin oils to soothe and soften the skin. 

They also have my all time favourite Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb and Shower Cream back, you can read more on my Halloween post from last year :) 

Have you tried any of the Halloween/Autumn products? Do you have any recommendations for me?

Thank you for reading!

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I need to get to Lush ASAP and stock up on all the Halloween and Christmas goodies :) My favourite is the Luxury Lush Pud which I stock up on every day. The Monster Ball Bath Bomb looks so cute and immediately reminded me of Monsters Inc. too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Luxury Lush Pud too!! :) Wish is was an all year one! Haha! I know thats what I thought it was at first. I can't wait to get loads of the Christmas goodies too x

      Delete

Comment Away........