Saturday 24 September 2016

New Barry M Launches AW16 | Part One

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all having a good weekend :)

Here we go again Barry M have released a lot of new beauty products which obviously I was very excited about. I'm going to spread the products out over a few posts as there are quite a lot :)

Barry M is easily my favourite high street beauty brand and I have nearly every single Barry M nail varnish!

Flawless Colour Correcting Kit - £5.99

This is something I've wanted to try from other brands for ages but wasn't quite sure but when I saw Barry M launch one I knew I could trust it to be a super product!

It contains 4 cream correcting shades to apply and blend before makeup.

Coral - For use to eliminate dark circles and to add radiance.
Purple - For use to brighten skin and neutralise yellow tones.
Green - For use to cover any red marks, spots etc. This one will be my favourite ha! I did use the green colour correcting primer Barry M brought out a while ago which I love so I know this will be a winner.
Nude - For use as a full coverage concealer and to even out skin tone.

I love this set, it's so practical! It also has a small mirror in the top so it's perfect for use on the go :)

The product itself is such a good consistency. The creams easily blend and do exactly what you want them too. My favourite being the green one because it does reduce the redness of blemishes making them appear less visible.

Coconut Infusion Nail Paints - £4.99

These have the same formula as the same release earlier this year which I am obsessed with. I love the formula which is enriched with coconut oil and water. 

There are 6 shades in total which I have 3 to show you today.

Island Fever - This is a gorgeous dark berry red, perfect for Autumn and especially Christmas. I have this one on today so you can see what it's like on.




Oyster - Is a neutral shade brown/ grey shade. I think this is the perfect nude shade to transition into Autumn with.


Oasis - Possibly the one I was most excited about. It's a dusky violet shade a bit similar to Vintage Violet from there main collection but with a more violet undertone.

Part two will be coming up in a post soon with loads more new Barry M Launches from their AW16 range :)

All of the products are currently available at Superdrug and Boots from the 28th.

What products will you be trying?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I haven't picked anything up from Barry M in so long so it's definitely about time I checked out their new additions. I love the look of all the nail polishes but especially Oasis as I don't really have anything like that in my collection. I hope you're having a fab week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have so many new products out lately, I can't keep up but there's loads of great additions. Oasis is such a nice dusky purple and I am currently wearing it now. The good thing about the Coconut Infusions is that they last so long without chipping :)
    Hope you're having a lovely week too!!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........