Sunday 18 September 2016

Kinder Bueno Muffin Recipe

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last wrote a blog post, sorry! I've been so busy but I thought I'd do a little bit of a different blog post today and do a baking recipe :)

I love baking a creating cute little muffins, I love icing and doing new things.

Kinder Buenos are one of my favourite chocolates so how could I not do a Kinder Bueno Muffin :) These are so easy to make but taste incredible!


(Excuse the messy picture, it didn't want to be cut nicely in half ha)

What you will need (Makes 10)

10oz of Self Raising Flour
5oz of Butter
5oz of Sugar
2 Eggs
Splash of Olive Oil
1 Jar of Nutella
Icing Sugar
Kinder Buenos
Muffin Cases 

1. Preheat oven at 180 (°C) of gas mark 4.

1. Weigh out the flour, sugar and butter and place into a large mixing bowl. Add the two eggs and whisk together until mixed. 

2. Add a splash of olive oil and mix thoroughly.

3. Evenly dispense the mixture in the your cases (I use an ice cream scoop as this is the perfect amount for muffin cases)

4. Place in the oven for between 10-15 mins. To check if they are done, carefully put a knife into the centre, if it comes out clean then they are finished :)

5. Let your cakes cool down and then carefully cut a hole out of each one and fill with a spoonful of Nutella. (I chose Nutella for this as it is a choc/hazelnut spread and Buenos have the hazelnut sauce inside)

6. For the icing, scoop a desert spoon of butter into a mixing bowl and soften.

7. Add icing sugar until this is thick enough to pipe. You want thick enough so that if you turn your spoon upside down the mixture doesn't fall off :)

8. Spread some Nutella around the inside of a piping bag and then add the icing you made so makes a two toned effect.

9. Pipe the icing onto your muffins and add a square of Bueno to finish it off :)

10. Enjoy!!!!! :)

Hope you like this different post and if you want to see more recipes, let me know :)

What are your favourite cakes to bake?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. These look so yummy and Kinda Bueno is one of my favourite chocolates too so these are right up my street. Sadly, I'm not much of a baker but I might give these a go and hope for the best :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you! They are so easy to make and taste amazing :) let me know if you do them :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........