Sunday 4 September 2016

LUSH Lava Lamp Review

Hi Everyone!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, with one thing and another I just haven't had time :(

I don't think I've done a LUSH review in ages, so I recently made quite a big on line order and added a few products I'd never tried before and the Lava Lamp Bath Bomb was one of them.


Firstly it looks amazing, it's a bright orange sort of like a Halloween orange with bright purple polka dots which contain moisturising oils but more of that later :)

It's not a bath bomb that has a huge amount of action going on. It's a fast fizzer with an array of different shades of orange foaming out from the sides. The purple polka dots come away from the bath bomb and form tiny puddles of colour and slowly melt into the water, they contain extra virgin olive oil, tangerine oil, fair trade organic cocoa butter and orange flower absolute. As you can imagine my skin was left feeling so soft, smooth and moisturised which is fantastic and is one of the properties I look for in a bath bomb.


They do leave that oil slick kind of effect on the top of the bath which for me always looks mesmerising in a way. I actually thought it kind of looked like someone had squeezed and ink cartridge into the bath ha ;) 
As the name suggests it does remind me of a lava lamp with the way the colours form and move.


The scent itself is so refreshing and uplifting with strong scents of citrus and orange. It's definitely not like any other bath bomb I've smelt before. I was very impressed with how strong the fragrance was, it lingered in the bathroom and on my skin for a few hours after using it.

Now there is one downside which is the purple oil does tend to mark your bath so a good cleaning after is recommended. Also make sure that you don't have any residue left on your skin as I did find that it went on my clothes after drying myself, it did however wash out easily in the wash so it doesn't stain. That's the only bad point but the good points easily out way it and I would definitely repurchase this one :)

Have you tried this bath bomb yet?

What is your favourite LUSH product?

Thank you for reading :)

Natasha x


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Lush bath bombs but it has been a while since I have used any, mainly due to the fact that I don't like having to clean the bath afterwards. This sounds lovely though so if I do decide to treat myself soon I'll definitely keep an eye out for it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like cleaning the bath out either especially if you have one with oils in! I think it's worth it though :) You need too!! I've heard all the Halloween/Christmas products are out shortly too x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........