Sunday 21 August 2016

My Top Products for Clear Skin

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Lately my skin has never felt so clear and smooth with hardly any breakouts. I dramatically changed my skincare and researched a load of products for blemish prone skin and I seem to have found the perfect products. In the past couple of months I have used the following products and have had probably 1 mild blemish. The red marks from previous outbreaks are fading too.

1) Yes to Tomatoes Face Wipes - I'm not going to go too much into these as I think they've been in my past 2 posts ha! But I find these are the perfect face wipes for blemished skin with ingredients to help fight and fade marks.

2) La Roche Posey Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel - This is a great face wash to use in the morning it freshens and brightens skin. The whole La Roche Posey Effaclar range is designed to help blemish prone skin with it's ingredients which help out to fight against those nasty spots! The one thing I don't really like is the scent, it reminds me of a clinical scent. Besides that it's a great product :)

3) La Roche Posey Effaclar Duo + - This is more of an intense cream. You only need a small pea sized amount over skin to start work on the imperfections. I have noticed a huge difference the past few weeks, any red marks have dramatically reduced in size and faded. The product lasts so long too, I've had this about 3 months and it's only just running out after using it twice every day.

4) La Roche Posey Targeted Imperfection Corrector - As you can see from the image I have used this one quite a lot ha! I apply this to any area which needs a bit more attention and leave this overnight or through out the day to works it's magic. It is an intensive local treatment to help prevent skin marking and reduce redness.

5) Garnier Skin Active Intense Triple Action - I would say this works in quite a similar way to the La Roche Posey Effaclar Duo + but not as intensive. I use this more after I've taken my make up off and leave it to settle in during the evening. Again this reduces red marks and prevent and future breakouts.

6) Garnier Skin Active Exfoliating Face Scrub - I tried looking for a face scrub in the La Roche Posey range but as far as I'm aware they don't do one. The Garnier one is perfect to exfoliate any dead skin cells and clear out those pesky pores. 

As you can see I really like La Roche Posey and Garnier but they work so well. Since about 12 this is the best my skin has looked and I'm happy to pay a little bit more for products that actually work.

What products do you recommend for blemish prone skin?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. My skin is having a total nightmare at the moment and I'm actually now taking antibiotics to try and help. I have found the Lush Catastrophe Cosmic face mask to really help and just calm my skin down but I'm defintiely going to try some of the products you have mentioned here as well as they sound like they are really working well for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried a face mask before from LUSH so I'll definitely be looking into that one as I'll try anything that will help my skin out :)The La Roche Posey range is incredible, if I feel the slightest blemish coming up I just apply this and over a few days they go down leaving no trace of ever being there :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........