Wednesday 17 August 2016

Products I've Recently Tried

Good Evening,

Hope you're all having a good day :)

I wasn't quite sure what to call this post but I think that'll do :) I've tried a few different products recently and just wanted to share a few with you.

Yes To.... Tomotoes Face Wipes

I actually mentioned these in my July favourites post last week, I'm really loving these at the moment, they are so moist and perfect to freshen your face in the morning. They contain Salicyclic Acid which is the perfect ingredient to help clear skin and fade blemishes. I also like the packaging.

Balance Me Lip Quench Balm

I have so many different lip balms, I hate the feeling of dry or cracked lips so if I can find a lip balm that eliminates all that and more.....I'm sold. I really recommend this, it softens and moisturises lips to perfection. It is the perfect handbag essential and I always use a little bit more to soak in over night.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush

I have a new obsession with buying and trying new blushers. I recently saw this one in Boots and couldn't resist. I got mine in the shade "Lavish Mauve" which is a dusky pink with multi tonal veins running through with almost a gold undertone. It's such a stunning colour and so pigmented.

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Express Blow Dry Primer

I'm always a bit sceptical about products that claim to speed up the time it drys your hair. After using this the first time I was actually blown away. Mt hair did dry so much faster and also was really soft and smooth too. All you need to do is spritz some across damp hair before drying and there you go :) I love the packaging too, it feels like such good quality.

Lee Stafford Coco Loco Coconut Dry Shampoo

We all know I am a big fan of Lee Stafford products and especially the Loco Coco range. I noticed this new product had sneaked it's self onto the shelf in Boots so had to try it. I always use the Batiste dry shampoo and will always swear bu it, this does the exact same job but smells like coconuts so whats not to like :)

What products have you tried lately?

Any recommendations?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of that blusher and it looks so pretty :) I haven't tried a great deal of new products recently so I can feel a shopping spree coming on! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a good quality high street blusher. I go through phases of trying loads of new products in one go and then hardly any.....a shopping spree is defintely called for ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........