Wednesday 10 August 2016

Benefit "How to Look the Best at Everything"

Hi Everyone :)

I can't believe it's taken me this long to properly try out Benefit products. I have used the tinted eyelash primer and mascara but thats it so after hearing so much about there make up over the years, I had to give it a go :) I decided to get the "How to look the best at everything" set because I thought that was the best way to try a bit of everything without buying the full size products incase I didn't like it.


The set contains 4 mini sized products including Pore Professional Balm, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation, Boi-ing Concealer and Hello Flawless Powder. I obviously chose the shade light :)

You wouldn't believe how excited I was when I received this in the post lol!

I've been using the whole set throughout the week to get a good idea on the what the products do and how they work.

The Pore Professional Balm is amazing. My makeup lasts longer when I've used this as a base and blemishes seem less red. A tiny bit goes such a long way with this product and I'm super impressed. 

At the moment I think the Hello Flawless Foundation is a bit light weight for my skin as I have quite blemishes to cover but I really liked the consistency and how it looked as a foundation, it wasn't cakey and looked so natural. So once my blemishes have cleared a bit more... I'll be well into this :)

The Boi-ing Concealer....all I can say is OMG! I absolutely love this product. I just apply a tiny bit and blend and it completely covers any blemish or red mark instantly. I will defintely be repurchasing this again and again :)

To top it off the Hello Flawless is a perfect finishing touch :) I love the cute tiny brush in the set too. 

I also think this set is perfect for travelling, it's so compact!

After trying these products I have to say I may be a Benefit convert ;)

What are your favourite Benefit products? What do you recommend?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I have just rediscovered my love of Boi-ing concealer and bought a new one a couple of weekends ago (my other had been buried at the back of my drawer for way too long and was probably growing all sorts!) I'm glad you enjoyed the products, Benefit have been a favourite of mine for a while and even though they are a little more pricey, I don't mind paying a bit extra for the quality. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't believe it's took me so long, I think as you say it is a bit pricey and I didn't want to waste the money if I didn't like it ha! But I am a convert :) I do that too, I find a product I used to love at the back of a drawer not looking to good ;) x

      Delete

Comment Away........