Sunday 7 August 2016

July Favourites

Good Evening :)

It's time for another monthly favourites post, already half way through the year :) I actually found it quite hard to narrow down my favourites this month, I've tried so many different products.

1) Yes to....Tomatoes face Wipes

I have only ever tried one other product from the Yes to range and was super excited to see that they have a range for blemish clearing. These face wipes are so moist and so good for your skin. They contain the special ingredient " Salicyclic Acid" which I always look for in a face product because this is the one that helps reduce blemishes and helps clear them up. I use these in the morning just before applying my make up and it just leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I have noticed the redness from blemishes has gone down too :)

2) Co Lab Dry Shampoo (London Edition)

I always use the Batiste Dry Shampoo and will never not but I've heard so much about the Co Lab ones so I got the travel sized one to try. I really do like it, it uplifts hair and gives it a bit more volume too. Another great product to use if you want to leave your hair that extra day without washing it :)

3) Lee Stafford Coco Loco Light Serum Spray

I already use quite a few products in this range but saw they had a few new ones in the range. This one I absolutely love, its a lightweight serum that you spray across your hair. You only need to one pump spray across each side of your hair and it works so well. I just comb it through a bit after to so it goes through all the lengths of my hair to leave it silky smooth and soft :)

4) Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer

I am so glad I bought this, it's one of the best concealers I've ever used. The shade is the lightest one they have in the colour Ivory 01. The coverage is amazing especially under the eyes and over blemishes. The only down side is it was so hard to find a store that had it in stock, even after I got this one I looked and it's still out of stock :(

5) No 7 Velvet Lashes Mascara

I have always used No7 mascaras because they are so good and such good value for money. I think this one is quite a new one, it lengthens and volumises lashes but leaves them looking natural :)

What have you been loving in July?

Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........