Sunday 24 July 2016

My Top Highstreet Concealers for Pale Skin

Good Afternoon :)

Hope you're all having a good weekend!

I as many people struggle to find a concealer or a foundation that matches my skin tone, they're always too dark and never look right. Believe me I've tried quite a few different brands out there and have found 4 that are safe to say my favourites from the highstreet :)

I always buy the lightest shade that a brand has to offer but have found that even then it can be too dark. The Rimmel Wake Me Up shade in Ivory is too dark ha! 

The concealers I have chosen range from £3.99 to £7.99 so are very affordable. 


Barry M Light Reflecting Concealer - £4.49 (Shade Light)

This is the lightest shade out of the four. This one is a light coverage and I use this mainly to cover any slight blemishes or marks. To blend this I normally use the Real Techniques Setting brush and the consistency is quite runny compared to the others.

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer - £7.99 (Shade Ivory)

I haven't had this a while because it was so hard to find, it was always out of stock in every Boots and Superdrug. I've used it for about a weekish now and I do really like it. I would say it was more of a medium coverage and perfect for using under the eyes. It blends very easily and illuminates skin.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.49 (Shade Fair)

This is a classic that everyone loves and is very popular. I actually wouldn't go anywhere without this now, it covers any blemishes and dark circles so easily. It is definitely a full coverage concealer and lasts all day with no creasing or wear off at all.

No 7 Match Made Concealer - £7.50 (Shade Calico)

I initially bought this because I used to always use the foundation in the same shade but even though I don't use that anymore I still love the concealer. This one is full coverage and its a smooth/creamy consistency with lipstick style application. It covers amazingly, every blemish and dark circle was covers so easily. It blends really well and easy with a beauty blender and last all day and possibly even longer if I kept my make up on longer.

What concealers do you recommend for pale skin? 

I would love to know as I am always on the look out for an even better one.

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. This post is great for me as I also have very pale skin so I'll certainly be testing out some of these concealers. I still haven't managed to get my hands of the Bourjois one as I have found it to be out of stock everywhere too! I'm going to London this weekend though so I'm hoping I'll be able to find it somewhere there! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh no, the one I went too only had one left so was lucky. Hope you manage to find it! Best concealer I've ever used :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........