Wednesday 20 July 2016

Soap & Glory Kick Into Neutral Palette

Good Evening :)

Hope you're having a good day!

I love eyeshadow palettes especially when they have so many different shades in. I really like my Soap and Glory Perfect 10 palette. So when I heard they had released 2 new ones I had to get one.

The one I got was "Kick into Neutral" which obviously by it's name is a selection of natural shades which can easily be used day and night.

Again the palette itself is such a practical size for easy storage and good for on the go. The lid just lifts up with a mirror on the inside, does anyone else think that the magnetic shut on palettes is addictive ;) The palette also includes a double sided brush applicator which I don't usually use just because I have my faithful Real Techniques brushes but it looks and feels really good quality.


Now to the important part....the shades :)


From left to right:

Fairy Light - Light pink champagne shimmer
Cinna-bunny - Shimmer chocolate brown with small glitter
Cuddly Bare - Matte dark beige
Rich Tea - Shimmery dark fudge
Bright Spark - Shimmery Silver with a tiny hint of brown

From left to right:

Pink-a-little - Pretty pink shimmer
Cocoa Cabana - A dark champagne shimmer pink/brown (My fave)
Mice-tro - A semi matte dark brown/purple
Ore-some - Metallic dark grey/silver
Spookstar - Very dark grey with blue glitter

I absolutely love this palette and have used it everyday since buying it.

It is available from Boots for £11. The have also brought out a matte palette too so check that one out :)

Have you tried ay of the new palettes?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I love the Soap & Glory skin care range but always seem to forget to look at the makeup! These palettes sound great though and such a good price as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pigmented and so far I've had no problem with it lasting all day :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........