Sunday 17 July 2016

Holiday 2016

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from my holiday and also took an extra week off from blogging to get the juices flowing and now I am back with a whole load of blog posts waiting for you :)

I thought I'd share a few holiday snaps with you.

I went to Dartmouth again in the south of Devon. It is such a beautiful place and there's so much to do.





Obviously the first thing we had to do was go to the beach, have an ice cream and some fries :)
The weather was so hot and warm which for British weather is quite good and rare ;)




Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely love giraffes so I couldn't not go and see them could I?





I think sometimes people forget how beautiful England is and always go abroad on holidays but it's definitely worth visiting some of the coastal towns :)



How can you go on holiday and not indulge in all the food you could possibly want!

Have you been on holiday this year?

What towns/cities do you recommend in the UK?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........