Wednesday 6 July 2016

June Favourites

Hello!!!

Hope you're all having a good weekend :)

I can't believe another month is over, I know I say this every month but they are going so fast!

Zoella Let's Spritz

I loved the Sweet Inspirations mist so much that I wanted another one so I went for this one from the Tutti Fruiti range.
The scent is so long lasting and smells so summery. It's smells so zesty and fresh. I also really like the packaging, the back of the bottle has a beautiful lace design which can be seen through the bottle.

Balmi Blackcurrant

I have my fair share of lip balms and I do like them. I have had a few Balmi lip balms in the past but I saw this shiny metallic purple blackcurrant one in Tk Maxx and I simply couldn't resist. It smells exactly like Ribena and is so moisturising and long lasting.

La Roche-Posey Effaclar Range

As you read in my previous post earlier this month I was struggling with a really bad breakout. This range completely changed everything, not only did it reduce the size it also dramatically reduced redness and scaring after they went down. I am so impressed with these products, they are pricey but are so worth it. I'm still using them along side my Garnier Pure Active products.

Zoella Double Creme Body Cream

I  am really liking the new Zoella range, it's so up my street. Especially the Body cream which I can't stop using. It smells so tasty like the smell of fairy cakes and icing :) It moisturises to perfection and the scent has brilliant staying power. The packaging on this range is so cute and very classy.

What have been your favourites this month?

Thank you for reading :)

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. My skin is having a nightmare at the moment and I just can't seem to get on top of it so La Roche-Posey Effaclar range might just be the thing I need! I bought the Zoella makeup bag from the Sweet Inspirations range for my holiday and loved it but I actually haven't smelt any of the products. They sound right up my street though and I really want to give the Bath Latte a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin just has the worst hormonal breakouts under the skin and it really got to me but using this makes them reduce in size and the redness goes down so much!
      Oooo I really wnat to get the make up bag and the small scalloped one for bit and pieces :) The scent is amazing, warning - you may want to eat it ;) x

      Delete

Comment Away........