Sunday 3 July 2016

Garnier Summer Body Moisturising Lotion

Good Evening! :)

When it comes to using tanning products I am very scared because in the past I've used some which have gone streaky and looked a mess basically so it really put me off using anything. I do have very fair skin and mainly I just want a bit more colour on my legs as my arms etc do tend to catch the sun a bit more. 

I was in Tesco and saw this one on offer so thought I'd give it a go and as it's not completely summer yet I could test this out beforehand so if I didn't like it I could easily cover it up!

The product itself isn't tinted in any sort of tanning colour, it just looks like a normal moisturiser. It has a sweet apricot scent which is very nice and usual for a tanning product to have such a nice scent.
I used this by applying a small amount onto my hand and then moisturising it into my skin. i made sure that I covered every nook and cranny evenly. It was quite hard to see where I had and hadn't put it. It absorbed into my skin really fast and left a nice healthy shine to my skin.

I knew this was a gradual tan so when I went to bed I was a bit apprehensive as to what I'd see when I woke up the next morning. 

First of all the product doesn't transfer so you don't need to worry about ruining clothes or your nice bed sheets ;)

I could totally see the difference in my skin tone the next day. My skin looked tanned with a lovely shine to it. It was a bit uneven in places but it wasn't too noticeable to think "OMG what have I done?". I applied it again the next night which evened it out a bit more when I woke up the next day, tonight I'm going to exfoliate my skin in the bath with a scrub to even it out a bit more.

Overall I am really impressed, I got the light shade as I didn't want too much of a difference. It goes a really nice natural shade so once I've evened it out a bit it will look natural and I don't think anyone will be able to tell that it isn't real.

 Have you tried this product or do you recommend anything similar?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this tan and the fact that it doesn't transfer as that is such a pet hate of mine. I also think the scent sounds lovely so it's definitely one to look out for :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what I always worry about, like waking up in the morning and it all over my sheets but this one dried instantly and had such even coverage :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Away........