Sunday 19 June 2016

New Zoella Sweet Inspirations

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Now I'm pretty sure you're aware that I love the past Zoella ranges as they are so affordable, look amazing and are such good quality products.

When I watched the Zoella video where she previewed the new products I was so excited not only because of the super cute packaging but the scent sounded right up my street.

As you can imagine when I went into my local Superdrug the shelf was nearly empty so I managed to get four of the products which are the ones I wanted so was super happy.

The scent itself is inspired by a sweet patisserie and based around the the sweet scent of macarons and almonds. It does smell so different to anything I've smelt before and is just one of those scents that you can't stop smelling all day.

Bath Latte

The Bath Latte is for use as either a bubble bath or a shower milk. It has the consistency of jelly and is quite thick. All you have to do is pore the tiniest amount under warm running water and you have a lot of bubbles for a relaxing evening bath :) It does also work well as a shower milk! Can we also just appreciate the super cute bottle it's in, it looks like those cute little milk bottles.

Double Creme Body Creme

This was probably one of the products I was most excited about. I love this because the consistency is in between a lotion and a body butter, with this one you only need a tiny amount which is great as the product will last ages. Again it smells absolutely amazing, my skin smelt so soft and continued feeling the same and even smelling the same throughout the next day.

Body Fondant

I love this! The body fondant is a shimmer balm which you apply with the puff over your body. I think this is perfect for the summer to add that extra shimmer to your skin. When I got this I tested it on my arm and I loved the shimmer that it gave my skin and the scent again is so long lasting.


 The puff included is so cute , it feels sort of like a winter blanket :) It's so soft and has a lace strap across the back so you can put your hand through to easily apply the balm across your skin.

I am super impressed with this. My skin feels so soft too so I see this as a moisturiser as well as a shimmer balm.

Body Mist

This is the first Zoella body mist I've had and have wanted to try one for ages. I absolutely love this product, it is so long lasting. I sprayed this in the morning and it lasted all day until I went to bed. Again it smells incredible, if you haven't smelt this product you have to smell it. It has the staying power of some of the more expensive perfumes.

Have you tried any of the new Zoella products? What do you think?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........