Wednesday 15 June 2016

Inside my Beauty Drawers

Helllooo!!

I've seen a few people do a "Whats in my Dressing Table" etc type of post and as I have a huge beauty drawer I thought I'd do something different and show you how I organise everything and whats in there.

The drawers are from Ikea, I think it's a popular range they have. I can't remember the exact name of it. I have tried to get the best pictures possible but they're so big it's hard to get everything in shot lol!

Bath and Body Drawer

This draw is so jam packed and heavy ha! From the left to right we start with LUSH bath products. I had to put them in baskets so that bits didn't fall off. The inside of the baskets are covered in different colours and glitter from the bath bombs!! I like to keep them stocked up which has just reminded me that I do need to purchase a few more soon ;)

Next to that we have all the bubble baths and shower gels. 90% of these are Body Shop ones and I do have multiples from when I've forgot that I had a certain scent. Next to those is my body scrubs which again I have Body Shop ones but also some of the Soap and Glory ones. My favourite being the Breakfast Scrub, thats smells good enough to eat. 

I have two compartments next to those which have all my body butters and then the one at the front has LUSH showers creams and a few limited edition Body Shop ones. I must have about 20 Body Shop Body Butters, I can't see myself ever using them all!!!


Skincare/Haircare and Misc Drawer


This drawer is half organised and half a mess lol! Starting from the right we have all my shampoos and conditioners. I always but the pair, I used to just by the shampoo or just the conditioner which just never works aswell as the combo. Favourite brands include, Charles Worthington, OGX, Sanctuary Spa and Lee Stafford ( As you can probably see all the pink) In front of that I have a basket for hair masks, I do like a good pamper evening which always include a hair mask. The box next to that has other misc hair products like heat sprays, dry shampoo, serums etc which I use every now and then.

This is where is gets messy and unorganised. I have a basket which has face washes, masks, scrubs, creams. Behind that they're a few packs of face wipes and also cotton pads and cosmetic buds.On the left of all that is just so much random stuff from deodorant, body sorbets, body sprays, shaving cream, bath lilys etc. They just don't have a place to go,  wish it was as tidy as the first drawer.

Hope you've enjoyed this different type of post. I will try and do a dressing table one soon because that is my favourite place in my room.

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........