Wednesday 1 June 2016

May Favourites

Good Evening :)

Another monthly favourites, I can't believe how fast the years going already! I haven't tried a lot of products this month but I have used a few and have re-found my love for a few I forgot about.

 1. Body Shop Body Sorbets - I've just shown the Fuji Green Tea but I have about 4 of these in different scents and now the summer has finally arrived, I have started using these as they a lot light than the body butters and absorb so fast. One thing I especially like is the scent lingers a bit on your skin so when it's warm and your in your summer clothes...you have the lovely scent of your body sorbet.

2. Nails Inc Dotty Topcoat - I can't believe I never knew Marks and Spencers sold Nails Inc. I noticed they had a few I'd never seen before and I especially loved the look of the dotty range. They're a clear topcoat with polka dot speck in. There's a whole range of different shade and shapes to choose from. The lid is super cute and had a fabric polka dot cover.

3. Barry M Lip Oils - What haven't I already said about these? They are so amazing and so affordable. They come in two different scents/shades which are Coco Loco and Berry Good. The Berry Good one is slightly tinted which just adds a bit of colour to your lips. But they are both so moisturising, I like to apply a bit more just before bed so when I wake up my lips are super soft.

4.  Loreal Blush Sculpt - I really like this, now that I'm experimenting a bit more with make up I couldn't resist trying this. I tend to sweep my brush across the whole palette to get a bit of all three colours and then apply to my cheekbones. The shades are so natural and so easy to blend.

5. The Body Shop Pinita Colada Range - Who doesn't love a new scent from The Body Shop? This one smells incredible and so summery. The scent is coconut and pineapple which is such a summer scent. The body butter is very moisturising and softens the skin.

What have been your May favourites? Any recommendations?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x


2 comments:

  1. I bought the Barry M lip oils the other day after reading about them on your blog :) I haven't had much chance to try them out yet but so far I really like them! I love the look of the dotty top coat as well. You have put it on so neatly though, I'm not sure I could get the same look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my must have lip product at the moment! Glad you got them :)
      Thank you, I placed each dot on individually ha! Took a while but happy with the results :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........