Wednesday 8 June 2016

La Roche-Posey Effaclar

Good Evening!

Hope you're all doing good :)

Lately my skin has been doing really well since I've been using the Garnier Pure Active range which I love and will be going back too. A couple of weeks ago I had the worst break out ever! They were hormonal but so painful and really red which I couldn't cover up with make up. I was really upset and actually didn't want to leave the house. I needed a quick solution which wouldn't dry my skin or make them any worse.

So I went into Boots and checked out the more higher end of products for problem skin. There were so many different brands to choose from but I liked the look of La Roche-Posey. 

I wanted to get a few products in the range so I had a full routine to get rid of this nasty breakout!

My routine is as follows:

I do this twice a day, as soon as I get up and in the evening.

Purifying Foaming Gel - £11.00

The Purifying Gel is a face wash which is soap free and a PH 5.5 which is perfect for sensitive skin. Apply in palms of hands and rub together to make a foam. This works to eliminate impurities and excess sebum leaving skin clear and refreshed. I am really enjoying using this, it's so kind to skin and had really help reduce size and redness. My skin feels super soft and smooth after.

Duo [+] £15.50

After I've washed my face I apply a pea sized amount of the duo anti blemish cream to my face. This is really working, I can notice the difference again in how fast they reduce in size and redness. I was using Bio Oil to reduce redness but in the past two weeks I've noticed a bigger difference using these products.

Targeted Imperfection Corrector £9.50

After using the cream I then apply a tiny amount of this to any areas that have a breakout or a possible sign of one about to surface. It is an intensive local treatment to help accelerate the resorption and prevent skin marking. Since I've been using this the red marks are barely there :)

The good thing about these products is that you can use them under make up. Even after I get home from work I notice size reduction and redness reduced as it works during the day too.

I really like these products and I have never seen such a difference in such a small amount of time.

Have you tried any of these products?

What others do you recommend?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........