Saturday 8 June 2019

Function of Beauty Haircare

Happy Weekend!!

Hope you're having a good weekend, the weather here in the UK is horrendous, it's pouring down with rain and has been for hours so a duvet day with snacks, watching Friends, Youtube, Blog Writing etc is well due.

I never but anything off Instagram adverts but I kept seeing the Function of Beauty hair kits everywhere and they even turned up in Youtube videos where they were using it as an AD. I just had to look into it and see what it was all about. The company is based in New York and the products are all Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Sulphate Free and Vegan.

The reviews were amazing, people saying their hair felt and looked incredible just after 1 wash. I then went onto the website and I was sold. Your first have to fill out a small questionnaire about your hair type and what your hair goals are.

Firstly you choose your hair type, hair structure and your scalp texture.

Secondly you choose your five hair goals. I chose deep condition, fix split ends, lengthen, thermal protection and straighten.


You then get to the fun bit of choosing your scent, I found this so hard as I wanted them all but I finally went for pear 🍐


You then choose the strength of the scent, I chose strong because I love a shampoo/conditioner scent that lasts ages on your hair. You then choose what name you want on the bottles either your name or a nickname.

The last step is to chose what colour you want the shampoo and conditioner. I chose 2 different colour purely so I can never get them mixed up 😂



The last stage is to chose what size bottle you want and how frequently you want them delivered. You can have it has a subscription but I chose a one off purchase just so I could test it first.


After it was paid for you receive an email with delivery date on. Now at the checkout you can pay to get your order "fast tracked" I think it was about £5.00 so I paid for that and delivery was roughly a week but it actually arrived in less than a week. Considering it was made in America and delivered that fast I was impressed.


The packaging was so cute and I think it would make a perfect present for any beauty lover. It also came with a sheet of really adorable stickers so you can personalise your bottles.

In the parcel was a leaflet which has your own formula on and what the products do for each of the hair goals you chose.


I used this the day I got it because I couldn't leave it in the box another second longer. The scent was everything and more....OMG it smells amazing, because I chose pears it kind of smells like pear drops 😁

The next day I had 2 compliments already one saying "your hair looks so shiny and soft" and the other "your hair looks in such good condition" I couldn't believe it after just one usage. I can't wait to see what it looks like in a couple of months.

Have you tried Function of Beauty? What scent would you chose?

Thank you for reading.

Tash x


** Disclaimer - All views are my own and all products reviewed have been purchased by myself **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Away........